Search results

1. W

Can't find save file or backup to the cloud

I confirm that I can backup to both cloud and phone and have tested restoring via both methods with entering gameplay after restoring. V1.2.1124 Thank you!
  2. W

Thanks, I'll test as soon as I see the beta update come through
  3. W

Galaxy S20 navigation bar glitch

When I set the navigation bar to hide by default it fixes the issue
  4. W

Galaxy S20 navigation bar glitch

Just installed the Android app after purchasing a Galaxy s20+. It looks like the navigation bar and the app are fighting for dominance. I did a screen record. https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/WPwARKDBpmfN Any fixes?
  5. W

Thanks p4ran0id, I've signed up for beta and awaiting the update.
  6. W

Samsung GS9 Android 10 I'm concerned that I'll lose my save if I uninstall the game, however I might get a new phone today so I guess that could happen anyway... So much progress potentially lost! Same deal as Dight, and I might also say I am LOVING this game!
  7. W

Tried Total Commander, it's not there, I thought it might be a permissions thing so I checked and EK has full data permissions. I also noticed that upon attempting to restore saves from file out comes up with file not found.
  8. W

When I export to file I can't find it using a file manager downloaded from play store, checked and searched for ek.bak and found nothing. Checked SD card, checked internal... When I export to the cloud the game crashes, I am logged in to google play games via the game ok. v1.2.1123 Storage...