Search results

1. O

Infinite number of town hall quests?

Hey Guys! Question in the headline, I read different opinions about this topic in the forum. If I do a lot on low levels, will there be a shortage later on?
  2. O

Beeing friendly with the wizard's guild should count as being an ally

Helping the warriors guild results in having partial access to their services. It would be nice if that would be the case with the wizards guild, too. I mean, the wizards say themselves that they have to take a fee for using the teleportation circle, unless you are a member or an ally. Now by...
  3. O

Changed drops in 0.9

Lets gather information about the changed drops in this thread! This helps the players and updating the Wiki :) An obvious one: the outlaws dont have the wide spectrum of drops anymore. All I got up to this point are the oaken bow (new drop), small saphires and ?hardend leather boots? i guess...
  4. O

Does endurance affect hit points retrospective?

So does it matter if I max endurance in the beginning or later? Will I have more hit points at high level if I raised endurance right away compared to later in game? In Oblivion you had to do it first, otherwise you had a disadvantage...I hated it :D Great game btw, much respect!!!