Search results

1. H

Bug Troll does not regenerate

I found an interesting glitch where if u kill a troll at the border of sydarun and walk into sydarun… when u return the troll does not regenerate no matter how long you wait… instead i can push the troll around. I also tried leaving again to the oasis back n forth and the troll stays on the...
  2. H

Mage Build Help - Please

Maxing out mage barrier, staff mastery, and prescision shots then focusing on getting rumour loot is working pretty good for me at about the same level, think summoner is good to build from here but open to suggestions
  3. H

[HELP] Killing Vannari Witches/Hags

Im struggling with this one as a lvl 21 mage, hags are hard to kill. Would appreciate knowing whats effective against em
  4. H

Varsilia reputation not increasing after town hall quest.

Town hall kept giving me rep till i maxed at 100 🤷‍♂️, sounds like a glitched file
  5. H

Ankh ofg life problem

Its a nice collectible tbh, i have it just to sit in a vault 🤷‍♂️
  6. H

Class Additions and Tweaks

Ok cool i didnt see a boost when i applied it so i was wondering if it just didnt show because its weapon based
  7. H

Class Additions and Tweaks

Does archer training (Precision shots) give mages a boost?
  8. H

Need help with call of the blood quest (new update)

Both seem like good finds for grissenda, but no 2 handeds i have her as sheild spec for my mage…. Alright so justice for storm then righteousness or icicle for everyday use
  9. H

Just got justice and righteousness off the giant spider in the maze of lamth. Had no idea that place was so big on the second floor and had quests, i was just bored n grinding. Gotta love the work put into this place. Which ones gonna be better for castle storm?
  10. H

Ok cool is did a skill reset on aadon n maxed his gossip then added the golden hand rings cus i dont plan to use him for anything except gossip, far as hirge goes i just got her companion quest ( had to look here and see why i couldnt do quests for the three, then Saw and did 3 vs 11, so i...
  11. H

Ah yeah i forgot about the house i havent tried buying one yet. So aadons not as good as hirge for gossip? Was never even gonna use her didnt know the benefit. And huh mage is an easier class? Dude who told me about this game a few years ago swore warrior was… guess he never checked this forum…...
  12. H

Wym rumour bosses and gossip? Ive got aadon maxed out in gossip with skills and rings for use at the inns but i dont even have gear for the dude i just use grissenda as a mage….. are u saying if i swap out and gear up aadon i get better loot?
  13. H

Im just using cadeus of scorching for me and lightning falchion of defense for grissenda…. Magma and justice you say? Havent found those yet
  14. H

This game is an actual challenge which people dont appreciate these days and im glad to have paid for it on iphone and android… its nice to finally have time to play it, i was working triple shifts for a few years…. Anyways rn my character has 7 int, 1 endurance, 3 agility, with staff mastery...
  15. H

Yeah im not strong enough to grind out vorators i cant do stopping prejudice yet, i die near the entrance. Poison and death ward potions ten greater healing, a few restos adding 5 fire golem scrolls got me to the graveyard I cant just run past i feel the need to kill everything to completion. Im...
  16. H

Spent an hour or so trying this at lvl16 with a mage and a few potions…. Think ill go do some other quests rack up some more potions then come back so i dont smash my phone against the wall
  17. H

Loreseekers/Golden hand

Any updates on that? Golden hand still seems useless
  18. H

Companion stays dead

Ehhhhhhh... That makes things more difficult... I mean i probably should cash in on youtube gaming for example alot of ppl are... But im unfamiliar with all that... Can i post it to facebook and link it here?
  19. H

Companion stays dead

Is there at least a way for me to post a screenshot of the area? Bottom right corner on the isle... Walk up a bit and theres a clearing. Dead center of that clearing where its dark... Happens every time
  20. H

Companion stays dead

To do the quest i can just avoid the area but im posting here because this is a legitimate glitch and figured some1 might wanna know about it.