Search results

1. Vitas

Who's the best companion for you and why?

๐Ÿ˜€I never use double cleric, though it could be fun I guess. Its like double Hags, they heal each other and are somewhat tanky, very difficult to kill, need to separate
  2. Vitas

Griss is also unkillable if played right, you just use health potions instead of mana potions. With max Body Development she is a fatass ๐Ÿ˜‰ 1640289079 Especially if you play with rogue, rogue wants to hit from behind, Hirge if she tanks and is stunned, can't heal and burns all her mana for...
  3. Vitas

Choosing a companion can be a tricky matter. My least used companion is Adaon, because he is squishy. The only viable strat for him is together with cleric in cleric guild, where you buff him and position him behind the enemy while your cleric tanks. The problem is, Adaon has no AOE skill, so...
  4. Vitas

Bug Varannari random encounter blocking road

This happens usually near bridges and narrow passages. I encountered it in North Sagar Forest and Imperial Coast. I think it also happens in Nivar Wetlands, but I'm not sure. Pls fix ๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Vitas

Que pasa con amarisa despues de rescatarla y salvar el mundo

She went through Gate to seek immortality. With so many gods around (the three, the eleven, tol, sylmara) who would believe that immortality bring insanity? Certainly not her, she is too smart for that, unlike some other silly muud'ari ๐Ÿ˜
  6. Vitas

Mage woes

The Wolf has hiperactivity disorder ๐Ÿ˜€, so sometimes he jumps ahead like kamikaze and dies in couple of hits, wasting all your "geometry positioning" efforts. 1632918211 Another trick is if moving the wolf doesn't work, you can put your cleric in front of him, if the enemy is ranged he will...
  7. Vitas

Mage woes

The trick with the wolf is that you should avoid him being attacked. His damage, if lvl 16, is highest in your team, especially if your cleric is in Cleric guild ( compared with Warrior guild his solo dmg is not so strong). So what I do is push Grissenda's body forward with my cleric's body...
  8. Vitas

Mage woes

Nice how you did it without Gris ๐Ÿ‘, but kinda slow ๐Ÿ˜ 1632849503 Though I can see how storm could be useful, I tried it couple of times, then returned to save point and never used it again
  9. Vitas

What are good farm spots at level 8?

Interesting
  10. Vitas

With cleric with maxed Sacred Fire, the Mercian Royal Crypt is doable at early lvls. Very nice loot, especially Legion pieces for Gris 1632840304 Killing Ice wolves and selling to Varannari is also good business
  11. Vitas

Mage woes

Iron man and dungeon traps, whenever you hear that sound it's like... hard to describe
  12. Vitas

Mage woes

Sun mage vs Lord of the Pit, who will win? ๐Ÿ˜† Once you know the game well enough, only Iron Man can give you a challenge. The difference between Hard and Iron man is like earth and the sky. Death in Iron man is like a kick in the balls, need some time to recover ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
  13. Vitas

Mage woes

Iron Golem tends to get hurt later in the game. You need Hirge to heal him. Grissenda is strong if you invest tomes in her, but then you can't complete the Ark of Lothassan. If I remember correctly you had troubles because of that, or am I wrong, Molokot? ๐Ÿ˜
  14. Vitas

Mage woes

If you summon lesser demon right before troll dies, it will replace the golem, it also deals less dmg than golem, so it's easier to do the killing blow with the club. Then resummon Iron Golem for next troll. This requires to summon iron golem before entering arena, in the small room where you...
  15. Vitas

Mage woes

Hmm... I wonder how did I complete that quest, can't remember. Probably summon Lesser demon, so that it does less dmg? ๐Ÿค” 1632830188 Also having 2Str helps with extra damage with burning club, I guess. I certainly didn't skill reset, that is too expensive and inefficient ๐Ÿ™‚
  16. Vitas

Mage woes

But nothing beats Iron Golem ๐Ÿ˜† I remember my first playthrough with mage on hard, I tried to complete Call of the Blood early, because you can get this quest when you hit lvl 13 so why wait ๐Ÿ˜ Anyway, those knights in castle Storme destroyed me and my Grissenda, if I survived them then that...
  17. Vitas

Mage woes

I would strongly advise against playing iron man mode with anyone else except cleric. If you complete the game with iron man cleric (good luck on that ๐Ÿ˜), then you can try with mage. Early levels just use lightning. The first item you should buy is a shield. I agree with VDX, early lvl...
  18. Vitas

I agree, this point is by far the best at low levels. The way I do it is kill all the skeletons, sleep, kill again, sleep untill inventory is full. Then teleport to New Garand (you can buy cheap scrolls from in Loreseekers guild after completing Forgotten Lore). Easy money easy life. 1632805613...
  19. Vitas

Mage woes

Couple of tips for mage in early game: - After getting Grissenda, the dungeon in Lannegar valley is good place to farm. It's easiest dungeon in the game. - Have always a summoning Scroll (at low lvl Wolf scrolls are ok), only use them if someone is chasing you and you are close to death. -...
  20. Vitas

Cloud restoration error (pre-1.3.1182 )

Nice, the Cloud restoration is working again ๐Ÿ˜€ The EK.bak file from local storage appears to be deleted and lost, but at least I restored my data from Cloud. Btw, if I have different saved files from another phone (with old Android version), will those add to my current files during...