Search results

1. P

Lost Coven help? Or bug?

I've completed the game several times. Now on another play through so I can get the companion side quests at the appropriate time..... Anyway, I'm trying to do the Lost Coven and there's no Earth Elemental guarding the tower in the Crimson Hills. So I can't defeat him to gain entry. And yes, I...
  2. P

Freezing/endless attack bug (edit: fixed in update)

I see from the testers thread that this had been fixed but I'm still getting it - apologies for the fact I didn't report on the testers thread itself before it was locked but intermittent internet access at the time meant I couldn't.....so It appeared for me somewhere around the .1070 update...
  3. P

Kalis/exotic items

Not a bug/problem as such but wondering if this can be tweaked in any way in the next update? Issue is that after completing Exotic Items I can sell 3 x Coral Snake fang and 3 x Giant Mamba fang to Kalis for 800 gold. However, the same items sold to an ordinary trader yield 900 gold (3 × 175...
  4. P

Do I need to keep the Magister's note?

Do I need to keep the Magister's note? It says; Does the thing have any use?
  5. P

Leveling up query?

Question on leveling up; My rogue is currently level 17: Strength 4 Endurance 4 Agility 5 Intellect 1 Awareness 3 Personality 1 4 unallocated trait points Skills: Stab - max Evasion - II Stealth - II Assassinate - max Precision strikes - max Massive criticals - max I was hoping to get...
  6. P

Newbie help part 2 - Hirge

I'm back for more assistance following this post. I've just got Hirge as a companion and have completed Three versus Eleven. Whilst she's probably going to be my third choice for a lot of stuff, I can also see she's going to be useful/needed for some quests....so, what build for her? I suppose...
  7. P

Newbie help wanted.....

Hi all - new here, so thanks in advance for any help/advice. And apologies for the long post.... Great game, but am struggling a bit. Here's where I am; Rogue - level 11 (only just) Traits Str -1 End -3 (Oasis ring) Agi - 3 Int - 3 Awa - 2 Per - 2 Rogue Skills Stab - 3 Stealth - 1 Sneak Attack...