Search results

1. E

[Bug] Quest becomes stuck "A Web of Terror"

You need some stat requitments to knock the gem out of his hand and shatter it thus opening the entrace to the cave, or yoy can fight him it seems thoe i didnt do this, could bece useful later in the game when or if you decide to break into the golden cove bank so you dont have to kill the bank...
  2. E

Controller setup

I dont see whats so confusing, you can quicksave, acess your inventory via character picture, use skills on the side, acess loot above that, use some inventory quickslots, move around and such i just finished the game no real problems just some minor adjustments that could make the game much...
  3. E

I killed the Lord of the Pit and Greater Demon

Whats the benifit of weilding the flame from tremadons tpwer and how do you habe it still or you just dont use the tower this se3ms a little obsurd its a key component of the game to acess the tower for the spaces n such
  4. E

Massive glitch's preventing completion of the sewer of horrors

Ok so i forgot i had an autosave at icemist underlevels when i slept their i did try it before and swear the bridge didnt come down bit this still doesnt explain why the three levers didnt work oh well hopefuly i can continie my journey again, spent all last night trying and stressing out...
  5. E

Where is Amarisa? No, really, where is she? [SPOILERS]

Aah i thought the beams went all along the wall but it jad a small opening, howed i miss that for so long
  6. E

I did talk to the statue and it didnt do anything, not that i can even get to the statue anymore since activating the 3 levers in the gas room dont do anything anymore now that its all buggered up
  7. E

Teleport blackout

I cant remember exactly what happened but it went something a little like this, I was teleporting by acadent when I was trying to collect some loot so i tried to loot it while i was teleporting and everything went a bit glithy and everything went mostly black and had to exit and restart not big...
  8. E

Apon decending to the Icemist underlevels i found 3 rubys activated the bridge via the statue died in the elemental plane of fire reloaded only to notice th bridge was gone and the rubys were missing, reloaded further back to the start of Icemist underlevels rubys still nowere to be found and...
  9. E

Where is Amarisa? No, really, where is she? [SPOILERS]

so ive found amarisa in the upper deck of the ark but i cant find a way to release her been eveeywere found the module and everyth8ng theirs no video on this queat well their is but it doeant even show amarisa or the ark so clearly no mention of how to free her anywere