Search results

1. ybnorml1

casual or normal?

is casual supposed to be easier than normal?
  2. ybnorml1

Vannari that you can kill for Bounty without loss of rep

so i think witches and hags are ok but not slaves and hunters??? 1590622264 it looks like killing a slave is ok for Vannari but you lose rep with both Varsilla and illmara.....so do do town hall quests in Merica (america???)
  3. ybnorml1

enjoyed the game

this is an enjoyable game and has some interesting challenging strategy places. my build was a rogue as it is my style of play for other games. my advice is to NOT go with the rogue build because at a certain part of the game you cannot avoid melee conflict and you won't be able to have a strong...
  4. ybnorml1

Amiarisa...

so in Ark of Lothasian you get to have her as a follower? can you out fit her or use potions on her?
  5. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

getting my behind handed to me every time i am an archer rogue with the cleric as a companion. but have not concentrated on the flanking.. he also seems to regenerate
  6. ybnorml1

Grissenda

looking for suggestions on a build for my companion Warrior Grissenda
  7. ybnorml1

force belt?

you can buy a force belt from a machine in ark for 50,000. my question is if you have 100,000 can you buy 2?
  8. ybnorml1

gems?

ok full emeralds needed in maze, small emeralds can be sold for good profit in jabal, diamonds are for ashen waste.what are ruby's and Sapphires for .....and that Purple diamond?
  9. ybnorml1

Hirge suggested build

after the ancient seal quest which added skills would be best to go with. she is a healer fighter for me. also in light of other future quests ??? ark , ashen etc...
  10. ybnorml1

Zombie Dragon?

is there an error in the resistance stats in wiki? it says -100 fire but when i attack with fire it heals????
  11. ybnorml1

undermother and flame priest

how do you kill both? i see that you need to use the flame priest to kill the under mother but how or when do you get to kill the flame priest?
  12. ybnorml1

righteousness sword?

ive killed 2 dragons that should have dropped it but did not....can i go back and kill them again?
  13. ybnorml1

spirit cleaver or spirit breaker?

if i do the holy weapons quest before the Hirge quest can i give the spirt cleaver from killing the giant and keep the spirit breaker from the Hirge quest?
  14. ybnorml1

call of blood elder vampire? turn undead does not work?

is the elder vampire not undead?
  15. ybnorml1

call of blood....executioner room

i can't seem to sprint by while invisible all the way to the hidden door . is it possible to leave Grissenda in another room and sneak past into the temple of blood and have appear there when you get it there?