Search results

1. ybnorml1

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

:( i have a Mac and am running EK thru Steam....looks like i'm out off luck ...for now
  2. ybnorml1

Which class gets stronger at every level?

just got lvl 25 for my Rogue. it looks like i can continue to increase levels....as long as i get enough XP points. am i correct?
  3. ybnorml1

Leveling phase Advices?

thanks i figured out using potions but never thought to do it with scrolls....Thanks again
  4. ybnorml1

Leveling phase Advices?

i am playing on steam ...how do you use a scroll of wisdom on a companion?
  5. ybnorml1

casual or normal?

ok thanks....just seemed in many places there were more enemys to defeat...thanks again
  6. ybnorml1

casual or normal?

is casual supposed to be easier than normal?
  7. ybnorml1

Vannari that you can kill for Bounty without loss of rep

so i think witches and hags are ok but not slaves and hunters??? 1590622264 it looks like killing a slave is ok for Vannari but you lose rep with both Varsilla and illmara.....so do do town hall quests in Merica (america???)
  8. ybnorml1

enjoyed the game

this is an enjoyable game and has some interesting challenging strategy places. my build was a rogue as it is my style of play for other games. my advice is to NOT go with the rogue build because at a certain part of the game you cannot avoid melee conflict and you won't be able to have a strong...
  9. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

i was advised that it was a waste of skill points
  10. ybnorml1

Amiarisa...

so in Ark of Lothasian you get to have her as a follower? can you out fit her or use potions on her?
  11. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

only if your character is a mage or cleric can you use the scrolls.....not a Rogue or Warrior
  12. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

thanks....time for me to develop my skill with the mouse...lol
  13. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

so i can't use that....but the cleric can?
  14. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

thanks....just have to figure out how to keep my companion alive long enough
  15. ybnorml1

underking regenerating

getting my behind handed to me every time i am an archer rogue with the cleric as a companion. but have not concentrated on the flanking.. he also seems to regenerate
  16. ybnorml1

Need some help with the Underking

interesting....but i am an archer rogue with the cleric as a companion. but have not consentrated on the flanking.. he also seems to regenerate
  17. ybnorml1

Hirge suggested build

also do you feel that Death Ward and Spirit Ward are a waste of skill points?
  18. ybnorml1

Hirge suggested build

so i found using Arbenos might worked against me in battles with fire resistant enemies. How does intervention work if you have low mana?
  19. ybnorml1

Grissenda

looking for suggestions on a build for my companion Warrior Grissenda
  20. ybnorml1

Zombie Dragon?

so i was a lvl 23 rouge with rapid fire and evade. with the toxic enemies a ranged attack works best with a melee attacker. my companion is Hirge the cleric with healing maxed. so i am playing a different style as you. i don't mind you jumping in here but you would probably be better served...