Search results

1. L

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

rogue bow build is very hard in ironman
  2. L

Ever fought Goblin god Stridsibum?

for a mage he is hell
  3. L

How to? 2-H Level 8 Warrior - Need Help with Build

i don't spend skill point at critical, strikes , extra recorvery , and magical training in my build on iron man
  4. L

11,12 str with force belt :) 1631224185 use WW and charge it take 2 seconds , you have just enough time to use 6 seconds of flurry that's a big wait but if you have better alternative i take it XD 1631224186 use WW and charge it take 2 seconds , you have just enough time to use 6...
  5. L

flurry and duel are mostly for bosses or when whirlwind and charge are in cooldown warrior at lvl 20+ should get 11 , 12 str and at leats 46 damage min (with heavyhand and ada greatsword) , 2 more strenght will only give you 51 damage and flurry wil give you 22,5% perma dps ( 56 damage) ...
  6. L

flurry gives 22.5% dps (100% of the time) , if you have more than 35 damage I find it more profitable and flurry is more useful for dueling with 21 trait you can get only 1 or 2 str at endgame 1631213259 i think you don't need cleave if you have whirlwind , charge and the hight damage of 2h...
  7. L

go for 2 hand max >Whirlwind and charge max> Body Development >fury and heavyhand>>flurry > duel , batle rage , bloodlust for stat : go for 5 strengh>4 endurance >and 6 agility> your choice I finished the game in iron man mode with this build , 2-H Warrior is a powerful build