Search results

1. I

[spoiler]Physical enhancement - Doubt

2. I

BEST ARMOR IN THE GAME SO FAR

Give me your best pieces guys! This one is cleric only but is by far the best i've ever seen! https://ibb.co/iK7C8a
  3. I

[report]Wiki quests page offline

I'm getting the message:
  4. I

What if we had a 'Reborn' after all quests are complete

It would be great to have something like borderlands has, the 'ultra vault warrior dontknowwhatelse mode'. In which we go back to the beginning of game but with our actual character's lvl/equips and of course more powerful enemies. You see people complaning all the time on the general forum...
  5. I

[HELP] Killing Vannari Witches/Hags

Hello fellow adventurers, I'm currently struggling at 'The Cursed Abbey' quest because of these annoying witches, the Hags, does anyone knows what's effective against them? There's no info about it on the Wiki. I will be grateful for any help you can provide
  6. I

Dual-Wielding coming next patch?

In this last patch spoiler we can see a Warrior with an axe on his left hand. Shall we expect new off-hand weapons on the next patch? =) I would love to see archery having some affection too... Source: David's List of features in development post
  7. I

New advanced skill is melee only but doesn't warn you about it

All the other skills have something in it's description that says for example "your critical with ranged/melee weapons is incresead" but bloodlust just says "A battle trance that sharpens your focus and makes you unstoppable. Adds bonuses for some seconds after you kill an enemy...
  8. I

[help me] The best bow for killing Minotaurs

I'm up to go down that maze and kick some cows' ass, but I need some advice first. You see, I'm an level 8 archer rogue and I would like to know which bow is the best one for that? My DPS with the oaken bow is 19,2 and with the Hunter's Mark is 17,7 but it comes with a Beast Slayer II which I...