Search results

1. S

+40 Rep for House in Nivarian?

I have a Rep of 21 and there are no other quests that I know of that give me rep so I will need to do a bunch of town hall quests. I guess they dont really take that long I just wish there was actual game quests that would give me the rep I need.
  2. S

+40 Rep for House in Nivarian?

What is the easiest way to get the points? do I really need to do 10 town hall quests? Or more?
  3. S

Possible bug in quest “Call of the Blood”

I am experiencing a glitch with this quest. I have completely cleared the entire dungeon but i cannot get the Vampire Elder to engage. I assume its because I left the downstairs area and came back down. Dobros Storme is not there and I cannot clear this quest. I left the area and came back and...
  4. S

Spiritual Ward II

Thank you I thought I had to purchase each one separately.
  5. S

Spiritual Ward II

I purchased "Spiritual Ward I" and when I went to upgrade to "Spiritual Ward II" it wont let me buy it. I cant figure out why. The only prerequisite is "PER 2". Mine is 7. It only cost 5K I have 29K. Am I missing something?
  6. S

Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

This is my first time playing the game. I am using a two handed warrior. I'm level 14 and still having a hard time doing quests that you have labeled level 10. Could be my build. I don't know. I love the game but I think I must be doing something wrong if I'm level 14 and can't complete quests I...
  7. S

Companion inventory

Love the game. I feel like the companion should also have an inventory or double the size of the current inventory. Although the game is well balanced without this I hate leaving stuff behind in dungeons.