Search results

1. UglyGekko

Grissenda endgame tank?

Hi! After failing 6 times in ironman, i'm currently at the furthest i've ever been with a lvl 20 Rogue. I'm using Griss as my companion and i just finished call to blood. She is pretty strong, but i've seen posts of people saying endgame griss can have 50+ armor and 800 health, but i can't find...
  2. UglyGekko

Galaxy S10 screen issue!

I love this game and was really excited to play it on my brand new samsung galaxy s10, but it seems that there is a bug with the screen size. Every time i open the game the phone starts jittering with the screen size and the game does not cover the whole screen but is shifted to one side a bit...
  3. UglyGekko

Paralysis! Ironman help

I'm currently playing a mage on ironman mode and doing alright. I've reached level 14, just got into icemist and have the ankh. I've only ever played on ironman and this is the furthest i've been! But this also means i don't know what is coming up and so i need to extra prepare for everything...
  4. UglyGekko

Ironman help!

Hi veteran ironmen! I always play games on the hardest difficulty and have been playing an ironman rogue in exiled kigdoms. I'm absolutely loving it and every death is teaching me something new. After failing around 6-7 times i was finally in a really good groove, reached level 8 and feeling...