Search results

1. N

Why does stun immunity not work?

I have infantry training at level II, and the description says "immune to stun", as well as half paralysis time. While I can't measure if the paralysis time indeed is halved, I am certain I get stunned. I just took on a bunch of orcs and got stunned numerous times through the battle. That's not...
  2. N

Hirge and brother Gabriel suddenly missing

Aww, I just wanted to complete the remaining quests after my first playthrough, and I need Hirge to the sacred weapons quest. But now both her and Gabriel is gone from New Garand. Is this a bug? I've had her as companion a single time and then sent her back to New Garand (I prefer Grissenda)...
  3. N

Why lose companion at endgame (spoilers)?

I'm severely disabilitied now. I just made it to the Ark of Lothasan, and I lose my companion. DAMMIT, I spent a TON of Tolassian Tomes on empowering Grissenda, because I found it a tactical advantage to have her as a strong wingman, and they she just gone and lost herself. All those Tomes...
  4. N

Single companion only (?)

I would just sooo lie to have more than one companion. It would be fun. Game just does not support that?