Search results

1. HaşmetliMert

How do you farm?

How do you actually farm, especially xp in Archaelund? After hours of playtime my party is still level 2. Is it because of their low intelligence or do i miss a xp gaining strategy? Or is the game just intended to progress that slow? I'd prefer a "faster start" tbh.
  2. HaşmetliMert

Archaelund Soundtrack (Early Access)

Clash of iron is FIRE
  3. HaşmetliMert

Translation

I'd love to contribute to it. I haven't been able to translate exiled kingdoms properly, due to the discontinuance of the dev process but I'm sure archaelund is as fantastic as ek. I learned a few things too, since back then, including studying translation and interpreting. I can help in any way...
  4. HaşmetliMert

Begone, foul dwimmerleik, lord of carrion! Leave the dead in peace!

Was just translating a part of the Lord of the Rings and i was at the lines where Eowyn calls the Witch King the "carrion lord" before she kills him. So i recalled a job unfinished in the sewer of horrors...
  5. HaşmetliMert

Ilmaran signet ring issue

Doesn't she give it as a reward for the quest?
  6. HaşmetliMert

Xp gain reduction for killing mobs that are lower level then yoh

Yeah i noticed there is no difference between killing 5 lvl skeleton at lvl 8 or 9. I'll let you know the difference when i hit 10 or 11 in my most recent game if nobody does untill then
  7. HaşmetliMert

Is there any benefit to having a high Mercian reputation?

Like the old mercian saying, the wet burns along with the dry 1662542323 This would also save the poor legion stuck in Elder Forest
  8. HaşmetliMert

Is there any benefit to having a high Mercian reputation?

Just slice them racist slaver scum
  9. HaşmetliMert

Like father like son error help

That quest is for late game. It requires high level. Forget it for now and just go on with quests of the priest and some other guy near him who wants to travel to somewhere. Then advance with kingsbridge missions
  10. HaşmetliMert

Like father like son error help

There should be at least soldiers and miners around. If not you haven't completed the last quest captain gave to you or enough time hasnt passed
  11. HaşmetliMert

New Class: SIDEKICK

Well guess I will never complete that so why would anyone else complete? Let's make it ultra hard, your companion should never knock down, this will end the challange. After all, you should be prepared to give your life before them, which will also sadly end the game and challange. Also you...
  12. HaşmetliMert

What would you say to surprise someone who knows nearly every detail about the game

I didn't mean that. You know, you could know nearly everything about something but you may need a deep analyzing to put parts together. Not just lore tho. Like names of some characters being anagrams of names of Tolkien's characters. Didn't see that despite reading lots of Tolkien stuff. Fine...
  13. HaşmetliMert

Replay Value of Exiled Kingdoms?

Just here to play again for an atheist arcane knight build who fights against those evil religions in Varannar! Not just religious people, but also demons of hell. For all religious doctrines do nothing to provoke people AND undead to fight, kill, enforce. Wish you would fight lvl99 gods with...
  14. HaşmetliMert

What does your forum user name mean?

The GLORIOUS Mert. Mert name means honest, valliant, gallant
  15. HaşmetliMert

What would you say to surprise someone who knows nearly every detail about the game

Not because I do, but let's say I've done every quest with all endings, read every book, get to every npc. So what would you say something new to me?
  16. HaşmetliMert

New technical Beta of Exiled Kingdoms (no new content)

Still sad expecting for a translation patch
  17. HaşmetliMert

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Damn, its a relic that they're both princesses
  18. HaşmetliMert

An unknown minotaur god?

I'm glad you're a loreseeker, darling
  19. HaşmetliMert

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Many new areas and dungeons lack description, will they be added?
  20. HaşmetliMert

Türk çevirmen arkadaşların dikkatine!!!

1 aydan kisa bir süre önce alan sp çevirinin bittiğini daha hiçbir güncelleme gelmeyeceğini söyledi 1642444819 Ben yazin başvurmuştum dev tatilden gelince sana dosya gönderecek demişti geçen aya kadar dosya göndermediler sonra sorunca da oyle dedi