Search results

1. J

Best place to grind 2h warriors (Spoiler)

I prefer ursan cause maze takes time because its a maze and also i hate traps cause im playing ironman
  2. J

Best place to grind 2h warriors (Spoiler)

Get the Greataxe of Falling Stars in Freetown and grind on Nilomar cape. The axe is effective on beast especially the Ursans thanks to Beastslayer 2 and death attribute which happens to be its weakness
  3. J

Adamantite weapon

It would be nice if the Adamantite longsword become an all class longsword. Daggers are suitable for rogue with combined speed and skill but other class dont need it due to its lower dps than non light weapons.
  4. J

Adamantite weapon

Why not add the rest of bluesteel weapons to be crafted as adamantite weapon as well. Bluesteel Axe Bluesteel Dagger Bluesteel Greataxe Bluesteel Hammer Bluesteel Mace Bluesteel Maul The only class that benefit from the current adamantite weapons are warrior and rogue and mage(arcane blade)...
  5. J

Which do I pick?

This quest can impact your relation to golden hand so its better to ignore it if you wish to use their services Spicing Things Up
  6. J

Intervention…wow

The ark wont be an issue you only need stun immunity. BTW stun is very different from paralysis. Ark deals with stun only no paralysis.
  7. J

A suggestion for Exiled Kingdoms

Maps isnt really an issue. I rarely look at the map at all since I pretty much memorized the layout of majority of the maps
  8. J

Intervention…wow

Clerics only weakness is bosses with paralysis. Both Kalagru and Undermother is a very tough fight all thanks to their paralysis. Circle of restoration is your best friend in these two bosses
  9. J

Controlls

I got a new phone and it is much bigger than my old one. When I installed the game in the new phone I have issues with the controls. It is harder to walk and it is kinda small. Is there a way to rearrange the buttons and adjust its size to make it easier 1641554168 If not I hope a feature could...
  10. J

Cleric's iron man build

Intervention is the most important skill. This skill revives you in exchange for all mana so you can simply chug potion to revive again. If you want cleric with magic join the three faction if you want cleric warrior join warriors guild 1635548393 Just pick the skills you think is good. Sacred...
  11. J

Iron Golem, Fire Elemental, or Ice Elemental?

Fire elemental and ice elemental stats sucks a lot its better to stick with iron golem as tank and other spells for offence
  12. J

Any plans on a New Game+ option

Very unlikely
  13. J

Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

Yes your suppose to go there 1622363180 Well the location is already predictable since it can be found on map by searching undiscovered areas. Dont think too much of it.
  14. J

Whats the best class in 1.3

Rogues is the hardest class but it is also the fastest to clear dungeons which i really enjoy
  15. J

Help with rep ( ._.)

The price of freedom reduce rep to 10
  16. J

Secrets of the dead

Whenever i do this quest i always give 1 book to the grey library and keep the rest in storage just in case. The reason i gave the book to mercia is for the sake of getting the gloves. And then i did a certain quest that made my rep negative to the golden hand but it seems that the grey library...
  17. J

Hirge won't trigger Ancient Seal!

Yes you have to do the quest first
  18. J

Whats the best class in 1.3

Rogue is the hardest class to use due low health this class requires a lot of careful planning and it is most expensive of all classes since it is very dependent on items like poison and potions. Cleric is nearly immortal with intervention and mana pots but weapons are severely limited it is a...
  19. J

Cleric intervention

Welp time for my cleric to renounce his faith
  20. J

Cleric intervention

Why it wont work on scripted deaths 1622103690 Like drinking on black pool or stabbing the dude on sarcophagus