Search results

1. chiberia

Quest: the dead god

I did it again but this time the bishop was in the cathedral. I guess is not worth the investigation (maybe what happened was the same as when you dismiss a companion at their town and you have to sleep for them to show up at their place?) Meh, anyways, thanks for the assistance.
  2. chiberia

I can re-do this and post screenshots, to figure of the issue is still happening, does it help?
  3. chiberia

That's not what I'm trying to do...
  4. chiberia

So I've been trying this quest options:
  5. chiberia

Random Generators Issue - Update 0.0.980

Nope, without reload. I click on the tavern buttom and gossip until it says I've talked with everyone, until that, it gives the exact same result, either being some actual information or "nothing interesting". As I'm used to not finding much gossip, until I've seen it happening with some actual...
  6. chiberia

I wasn't aware of the change with the Rumor boss loot, thanks ;) This is the smallest 'issue', though - the loot is more of a matter of convenience rather than something actually troublesome, but the rumor is something that bothered me, since you game-time gossiping and it can make you lose the...
  7. chiberia

I'm not saying that I want added information, I'm saying it repeats the exact message I received. I gave one example, but it also happened with the maximum detailed message of the rumor boss- it's not about the content of the message, please note this. I'm not after bigger chances of receiving...
  8. chiberia

I've noticed that after last update, the random generators for both the Rumors and the Loot seems to be troubling for refreshing. When I go check rumors, and I hear about some boss, which ever it is, for exemple Krom the Lich, if I try to gossip after that, I get the exact same result. it...
  9. chiberia

What does your forum user name mean?

Chiberia has been the signature I use on my work since 2010 or 2011 I guess. I thought on using "monstrenga", which I sometimes use to post online (I can't perfectly translate it, it's a playful way of calling a girl of monster- which suits well along with my Rogue named Hilda HOAAAAAAR!!!!!!)...
  10. chiberia

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Mask of Shame Rogues only (?) -2 per +1 end +3 shield +6 health +20 toxic resist +20 spirit I can't think of a description yet, but the idea is the following: It was forged to punish a person who was once a great hero of the old empire who was trusted and loved but betrayed their crown and...
  11. chiberia

Player item and equipment ideas

This is something that I actually miss. Despite those traitor armor being quite interesting, I think one of the most characteristic features of a rogue is the cloak. This idea of Cloak of Shadows is great, and I think there should be more than on cloak that is rogue only. I thought on the...
  12. chiberia

What's everyone do for a living!

I feel the urge to say the following before presenting myself: I've been passively looking through the forum for a while without the need of asking actively for something. So, today I found something I needed to actually ask, but by the time I was activating I managed to forget whatever it was...