Search results

1. G

Leave the Evil Path? [SPOILERS]

Hello, apparently I've decided to go for the path of the evil ending in the last quest of the main history (the only thing I wanted was for Valeran to stay alive, so I told him I wanted to join them), thinking that in the future I could retract of my words, but apparently it's not like that, I...
  2. G

Questions about Ark of Lothasan [SPOILERS]

Hello, I am on the last mission of the main story and I have read in the Wiki that during the debate is based on a points system for possible events, the questions are: 1. To get the Magister Pendant I need a score of 9-10 during the debate? 2. If during the first encounter with Valeran in the...
  3. G

Drop rate of 100 Rumor bosses dragons

Hello, I have killed 100 rumors bosses Dragons (yes, I have counted them), green, white and red, actually they have been more, but 100 since I started counting them, I really do not write exactly the number and name of the drops (now I regret), I sold the duplicate garbage that was droped, but I...
  4. G

improvements Next updates?

There is some possibility that in some future update put auto cooldown recharge of the active skills between combats, in any way I always wait for them to recharge to enter the next combat, that they do not recharge only makes us lose time, also that the potions and pay for healing with the...