Search results

1. P

Bookcases

I noticed that in the libraries that there is more book stands than bookcases. I think it could be better to erase bookstand and replace them with bookcases interactions, where you can choose between 5-6 books. These books could contain nonsence, theathre plays, animal behaivour and their...
  2. P

Sir Rudolph and Manticore

I think this stupid idea and could be added after v. 1.0 release. Why the whole outcome of play is, that we move point of interest from absence of Laertes to stories how our hero defeated everything living on Varannar. The same about sponge at the bottom of sea. My idea is, that next option...
  3. P

Mountain passage

It is only idea, maybe bad one. At the SW corner of Zamohr Mountains are boulders blocking the way. The next map could be mountain pass - consisting with lot of serpentines and guarding tower with small mercian troops. The serpentines could be overrun with higher lvl of orcish army soldiers. In...
  4. P

EK Translation CZ - chyby v prekladu

Prosim zde hlaste chyby. Hlaseni provedte formou: Postava/Predmet - Chybna veta. Na zaznamenou chybu budu reagovat odpovedi / thanks.
  5. P

Why is my device no longer compatible??

Hello, I've discovered, that my device after release 0.9.991 is no longer compatible with the game - according to Google Play :lol: . I see it absurd, because the game was working fluently before and i don't think there is a huge change in HW requirements. My device: Samsung GT-18200N. Thx...
  6. P

Imperial religion and Native religion

I'd like to propose adding Imperial religion and Varannari (Native/Natural) religion as factions with reputations, which oppose The Three. I already noticed, that priest of The Three dislikes other cults, particularly old imperial religion and proclaim themselves as true religion worshipped by...
  7. P

New traps and multi-storey dungeons

David, do you think, there is possibility to create some awesome traps like floor switch which fires volley of arrows, or some death end corridor and on return way you find out, that entrace was blocked with heap of stones and on the floor is letter (Your whole miserable life was futile, don't...
  8. P

Herbalism

I think the variety of herbs is not so rich so what about try to write down some ideas about names of herbs, where should be placed and so on. 1) tree stumps Tree fungus (everywhere stumps are) Sagar moss (Sagar forrest) 2) trees Fögas mistletoe (Fögas forrest) Plums, Apples, Pears, Oranges...
  9. P

Message delivery

I got the idea about message quest. It could be randomly obtained from town hall or from any NPC in game. You can choose, if you deliver the message to the final destination directly or you give it to the opposite faction. In fact the message could be itself a trap by forsaken or bandits or...