Search results

1. P

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

I've get already grissenda's quest and everything worked fine. Still missing adaon's quest - probably bad luck on my side - i will try to find it later :-)
  2. P

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Can't trigger grissendas's and adaon's quest. (Can somebody provide some help - for example which area i'm supposed to search. I've already tried whole Mercia and Varsilia). :D
  3. P

Bookcases

I postpone this to IKEA or Niur :D :D :D
  4. P

Bookcases

I noticed that in the libraries that there is more book stands than bookcases. I think it could be better to erase bookstand and replace them with bookcases interactions, where you can choose between 5-6 books. These books could contain nonsence, theathre plays, animal behaivour and their...
  5. P

Sir Rudolph and Manticore

I think this stupid idea and could be added after v. 1.0 release. Why the whole outcome of play is, that we move point of interest from absence of Laertes to stories how our hero defeated everything living on Varannar. The same about sponge at the bottom of sea. My idea is, that next option...
  6. P

Mountain passage

It is only idea, maybe bad one. At the SW corner of Zamohr Mountains are boulders blocking the way. The next map could be mountain pass - consisting with lot of serpentines and guarding tower with small mercian troops. The serpentines could be overrun with higher lvl of orcish army soldiers. In...
  7. P

Highwaymen Random Encounter oddity

I've noticed the same problem, but not only with highway men. I think the same thing is encounter with monks.
  8. P

Testers Feedback -Translation

It is 997 czech version - the part where she persuade me to give her Giles remains. Other things were in czech, also the whole Latimer is in czech.
  9. P

Where is Giles quest. After returning to Guard Chea with remains of Giles I discovered, that she speaks in English.
  10. P

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

I mean it as weapon with slightly higher damage, but only useful against one enemy (negates skills against multiple targets). The proposition of the damage was overated. I've already aquired every possible item and found my build. I do not need a new items. Man, this is only idea, take it or...
  11. P

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Imperial gladius 1H weapon Damage 18 - 30, high critical chance (25 %) Text: "The question is: parry or stab?" Side effect: Cancels skill CLEAVE
  12. P

EK Translation CZ - chyby v prekladu

Prosim zde hlaste chyby. Hlaseni provedte formou: Postava/Predmet - Chybna veta. Na zaznamenou chybu budu reagovat odpovedi / thanks.
  13. P

In 996 czech version this conversiontion is in czech - tutorial is now complete, also lannegar and kingsbridge (only chancellor Nebros is speaking english).
  14. P

Sorry, after sleeping in tavern the grates become open.
  15. P

Yes, I changed these things in file strings: Store Rogue Cleric Casual Hard Tavern Rumor Buy some drinks Gossip at the tavern Details
  16. P

In 995 czech version in loreseekers library do not open grates so there is no ability to reach Gebadi and Tangir. Translation in file: adaon_tutorial_camp.xls still not implemented in game. Better translation of classes still not implemented - warrior = Válečník, cleric = Klerik, rogue = Darebák.
  17. P

In czech version quest log shows the quest: Outstanding apprentice in english, czech and spain together. Armorer Dough in Kingsbridge has a bad translation of the name, I already corrected it in file Names. Some adventurers hasve messed dialogues, looks to ne as part of dialogues with sergeant...
  18. P

Imperial religion and Native religion

The symbolof eleven could be: x- (this type of crucifix, should be put verticaly = 11) The idea for the quest: will start with magical stone, that used to be part of one shrine of eleven - through this stone first emperor talk to you and ask you to restore their cult (name of quest: The dead...
  19. P

Conversation with Constanze in Czech version works fine. Translation of skills works perfect ;-) During the end of this day I'll try to check applied conversation03.
  20. P

Hi David, I corrected words /texts in several files inside folder: "Other". I also sent you feedback about game crush - in czech version interaction with Constanze inside the Bandit Hideout leads to closure of game with information: this game stop working (this happens before any dialogues with...