Search results

1. C

Character

I found extra bag slots to be more valuable than an ankh even on iron man(I had to wait 5 levels till I had the 5 diamonds again). I feel like this is poll worthy...
  2. C

Character Build

Tactically whirlwind is an awesome ability. Hits many enemies in range and also provides a stun chance if perked. Regardless of playing 2 handed, dual wield or sword and board, I can't imagine playing a warrior and not taking whirlwind
  3. C

[Challenge] The honorable mage

Man killing those primeval bears is going to be really tough on that guy. I could solo them on hardcore with my cleric at level 11, but that character was super tanky(full health bar restore on death) and even then I needed quite a few potions. Think how glorious it will be when you get that...
  4. C

Character Build

May want to do cleave/whirlwind instead of the crit perks. Nothing says berserker like swinging wildly and hitting all enemies in range(plus the best thing the warrior has over the rogue is aoe damage imo)
  5. C

Finally I did that! Killing unweakened Undermother on hard

Congrats, I hadn't really tried fighting her until recently, but really wanted that armor on my rogue. Was able to solo the fight without a ton of difficulty on my level 20 warrior(no companion, but weakened - hardcore mode), but I'm guessing the paralysis rate is also much higher when she's...
  6. C

Outsmarting David (spoilers)

I've left poor Aadon in the cage a few times by accident. Sorry, dude!
  7. C

Game is too hard?

I would focus on your own gameplay rather than lean on the companion crutch. Think long and hard about how you want to play your character and then min/max your traits/skills accordingly. If you are having trouble in combat, boost your strength, dex, or endurance as those will help you...
  8. C

New to the game. Have a question about a good first build to use?

Starting as warrior I cannot recommend 2 handed weapons strongly enough. With skill investment you will get a large damage boost from strength gains. Also try to max fury at some point and take battle rage. Paralysis is the one huge black eye on this game's mechanics and you will want a way...