Search results

1. KieraofMyros

Sorry, Exiled Kingdoms has stopped?

Is anybody else unable to open the game, ive been trying all day and it just crashes every time
  2. KieraofMyros

Kiera Character Bio

Kiera "Legendary Hero of Varsilia," "Champion of the Freetown Arena" "Trusted Veteran of the Warrior's Guild" Lvl.26 Race: Muu'dari Warrior Gender: Female Hair: Blonde Eyes: Green Golden Hand: Criminal Friguld Governor: Arch-enemy Fav. Food: Epic Omelette Home: New Garand, Capital of Varsilia...
  3. KieraofMyros

Translating the letter

For those of you who may be curious, the note shown at the start of the game reads as follows, May 19 The days are getting darker, more and more people are leaving the village and I think it's time for me to leave too. Dark creatures have been spotted in the woods to the east so I think I'll...
  4. KieraofMyros

Overthinking it

So I have a question, where in Varannar is your character supposed to be from? Almost every town calls you foreigner and the note shown in the beginning of the game mentions the "woods to the east" and "heading north to the mountains", this along with your perilous crossing through Sagar Forest...