Search results

1. KieraofMyros

Sorry, Exiled Kingdoms has stopped?

Problem has been resolved after finally uninstalling Google Play and reinstalling it, ty for your patience and for your prompt assistance :)
  2. KieraofMyros

Yes, ive restarted my phone numerous times, i am trying now to update google play to see if that helps but unfortunately that is proving to be just as tedious but it seems like the most likely explanation I can think would be causing my problem P.S. yeah support seems like the obvious place for...
  3. KieraofMyros

Is anybody else unable to open the game, ive been trying all day and it just crashes every time
  4. KieraofMyros

The princess of the sea - question

Spoiler Alert: Mod note: use spoiler tags for spoiler please
  5. KieraofMyros

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

As I remarked upon my bio page ( check it out :) ) I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the progress I'm seeing with Archaelund, it is truly awesome to see the world of Exiled Kingdoms from this fantastic new perspective
  6. KieraofMyros

Kiera Character Bio

Re: *WARNING: Spoilers* Kiera Character Bio
  7. KieraofMyros

Toughest fight in the Exiled kingdoms

To answer your question Boot I'm a Warrior so none of that handy cleric Intervention to save my Myrosian armored a@#
  8. KieraofMyros

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Lvl 25 warrior, check out her bio page if interested :)
  9. KieraofMyros

Kiera Character Bio

Re: *WARNING: Spoilers* Kiera Character Bio If the beginning of the bio sounds familiar it is because it is taken from the official game description, just making it clear that I'm not trying to rip off other people's work lol
  10. KieraofMyros

I actually tried the Sewers again with the exact same result as the first time lol, oh well I guess Icemist should just start disposing of their experiments PROPERLY! :P
  11. KieraofMyros

Thank you very much :) I put a lot of thought into who my character really was, where she came from and how the history of the Exiled Kingdoms affected her, I had a lot of room for imagination and I tried my best to weave a believable tale as to how Kiera was molded into the epic fantasy...
  12. KieraofMyros

Yeah I guess I'm just not bright enough to figure the sewers out lol oh well what can I say, warriors are fighters not thinkers :p
  13. KieraofMyros

Fair enough, going alone did make things difficult, but the robots in the ark are actually kinda lower level, probably to compensate for their sheer futuristic advantage, so they went down pretty quick
  14. KieraofMyros

Yeah I'm lvl 25 and I've cleared the Ark but that sewer of horrors lives up to its name, went in fully stocked on potions and omelettes and barely got past the devourers
  15. KieraofMyros

I never fought the Unweakened undermother, only weakened, but I'd have to say that either, The Horror, the Void Lord, orrrrr- the King of Korne!!!! I don't know why but that big ugly teddy bear took forever to go down! He was quite a surprise as I thought I had slain all the real major threats...
  16. KieraofMyros

Kiera Character Bio

Kiera "Legendary Hero of Varsilia," "Champion of the Freetown Arena" "Trusted Veteran of the Warrior's Guild" Lvl.26 Race: Muu'dari Warrior Gender: Female Hair: Blonde Eyes: Green Golden Hand: Criminal Friguld Governor: Arch-enemy Fav. Food: Epic Omelette Home: New Garand, Capital of Varsilia...
  17. KieraofMyros

Overthinking it

"The letter is a stock image with blurry text of no consequence to the game, sorry of it got anyone confused." I posted a translation of the blurred letter I mentioned and David replied with the above response so i guess I really was just over thinking it lol still I think our Port Malan theory...
  18. KieraofMyros

Overthinking it

So true, Port Malan makes a lot of sense, I also noticed the letter mentioned people were leaving the town in mass and I seem to recall the description of Port Malan mentioning that people were abandoning the ruined town to escape the Corsairs. Update: The thought occurred to me that if the PC...
  19. KieraofMyros

Overthinking it

Very good points, I'm glad I'm not the only one to put thought behind this lol, I had considered Port Malan with the "forest to the east" bit but I thought it kinda silly to go the long way up the steel coast instead of turning west to the Imperial Coast to claim the inheritance but I suppose...
  20. KieraofMyros

Translating the letter

For those of you who may be curious, the note shown at the start of the game reads as follows, May 19 The days are getting darker, more and more people are leaving the village and I think it's time for me to leave too. Dark creatures have been spotted in the woods to the east so I think I'll...