Search results

1. stonedwolf

Giants, Toxic Elementals, and Bosses... questions.

Can creatures with the GIANT attribute be pushed-back? I thought not but the Wiki isn't clear, just says they deal more damage and have more HP. Do we know HOW MUCH more? Do the tags BOSS and MINIBOSS have any in-game effect or are they just for the Wiki? The Wiki also claims TOXIC ELEMENTAL...
  2. stonedwolf

EK RPG plus EK FULL on Android phone at same time

What's the score if I also buy EK FULL in addition to my subscribed EK RPG? Are they in completely different directories, no overlap, other than EK BAK (physical, Cloud) which I guess could be used to swap saves between the two games?
  3. stonedwolf

[SOLVED] GOG states 1.2 but it IS actually 1.3

I can show I paid for EK on GOG. But they only allow direct download of 1.2. EDIT: the file says setup_exiled_kingdoms_1.2.1168_(47217).exe but it definitely installs 1.3
  4. stonedwolf

QUESTION: what's the real Death resist required for Broken Crown of TOL?

The Resistances section says one needs 210 points to fully resist an element. The quest notes for The Dead God say it's 178 points are required to fully resist the elemental damage.
  5. stonedwolf

[BUG?] Nastur [Mercian Royal Crypt] didn't drop Magma Longsword.

Is his drop rate for the Magma Longsword 100%?? He dropped the Ancient Tolassian Tome and the Bloodied Scarf just fine. If he doesn't always drop I can update the Wiki, if he is supposed to drop then I got a bug. Not that I particular care about the loot value but I like to have the Wiki being...
  6. stonedwolf

[BUG] Adaon no longer Disarming Devices

He used to, in this game. I can't promise when and where he stopped, but I recently cleared Azagul Tomb and to get through that I set him to not attack anyone to rush through the Archery trap. I noticed he didn't attempt any of the traps in the adjacent northern room. I've set him back to attack...
  7. stonedwolf

[BUG] A Shady Traveller has an empty inventory.

Pretty much as the topic title says, I have a save if interested.
  8. stonedwolf

1.3 extra d/l (2 meg) - what was it?

I updated to 1.3 the day before yesterday, today there was a 2 meg extra update. May I ask what was in it?
  9. stonedwolf

Beta Spoilers [even mild] in Topic Titles

Forsaken Fortress Giants is not a thing non-Beta testers should be hearing about. I know the moderators have locked the threads but the topic titles remain. I have put the individual on Ignore so nothing more of their existence here will ever intersect with me again, but I ask from hereonin if...
  10. stonedwolf

Detect Secrets - How Often?

If a character uses Thelume's Wisdom or Scroll of Detection is the detect secrets done just once, or x mount of times per second? How long do the last? If a character is relying on passive Awa/Int/Dungeoneering/Detection then how often are the checks made? I (think!) I've seen a door be...
  11. stonedwolf

What is missing from EK?

I've read a few posts, often by moderators, about what was missing or unfinished in EK, e.g. crafting system, a house in Freetown, etc. and it was a long list but I can't find them. Can we get a semi-definitive list up of what is missing, unfinished, etc., from EK? It can be everything from...
  12. stonedwolf

Can someone remind me where the Map Areas by Level graphic is?

The one with recommend levels?
  13. stonedwolf

Siege of Dragonspear (Baldur's Gate spinquel) £1.80 on Google Play

It's currently £15 on Steam but at the moment there's a sale on Google Play (at least in the UK) that takes the Android version down from £10 to under £2. Not very far into it but at this price...
  14. stonedwolf

Advice for Hard 1-H Warrior (NOT Light)

Hey I played through a Medium 2-H Warrior to high-teen level earlier this year but then my phone bricked (waterlogged) and I've only just got a new phone. I'd forgotten so much I've restarted, on Hard. This time I want a Sword & Board Warrior but NOT Light weapons. I know they're powerful but...
  15. stonedwolf

Recommended Controller 4 Android?

Hey My android phone died and I'm just about to get it replaced, so I have been months without EK. However I'm looking to get a controller too. What are recommended? Xbox1? PS4? Other? I know the XB/PS need to be the Bluetooth version. But other than that, any controller recommendations?