Search results

1. C

Grissenda tank?

I'm on my 2nd official playthrough after completing the main story on my mage. I'm currently playing a archer with grissenda as my tank. Any tips on how I should build her traits? Should I even out both endurance and agility or a few points into endurance and rest into agi?
  2. C

Sneak attack archer?

Can anyone confirm if sneak attack works with bows? Yea I know it says melee attacks in the description but all the ranger builds for rogues I'm looking at seem to have sneak attack. Much appreciated.
  3. C

Where to grind xp?

Currently playing my second character, a level 15 mage summoner and would like to know a good spot to grind xp/gold at the same time. I've been running the mausoleum but feel I've out leveled that area now. Any tips would be appreciated.
  4. C

Hirge healer build?

Been playing the game for about a week now and have done plenty of research, however I'm having troubles understanding how to build my hirge companion. I want her to be strictly a healer/tank(I play a 2h warrior lvl 16). Currently hirge is level 15 with 5 agi, 5 per, and 2 end and has full...