Search results

1. K

The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Hi guys, it's me again! I need a little help about the Azagul Tomb in Nivarian Wetlandands: There are four levers in the dungeon, each one activates a symbol nearby. Then the same four symbols are placed in line on the east side of the dungeon, but i cant find a way to do something with that...
  2. K

Checked the wiki page, it was really helpful! Hope it will be complete soon! Many thanks! @Feldon:
  3. K

Wow, that's nice to hear :D Many thanks! I got another couple of questions if you don't mind: -is there any section in this forum that can help me finding special items as like as the fire salt or the living ice? (Wich monster drops it, for example) -
  4. K

Hi everyone!! I got an awful doubt about the quest "smugglers in the night": I fear I've smashed the rascals in New Garand's docks before i found the png that gave me the quest, and now I cant complete it because they wont come back (I already have searched a lot). Could it be possibile? Thanks...