1. Aussie Dude

INGRESS.

Does anyone play Ingress.
  2. Aussie Dude

Vorators just deadly Kangaroo's

Vorators are killer kangaroos!
  3. Aussie Dude

Damn! It's getting HOT!!!!

Summer just hitting us here in Australia! I'm in Lismore New South Wales and 35 degrees C here. Whats the temperature where you are?
  4. Aussie Dude

Tolassian tomes

After 80 plus rumor bosses and I got no tomes. Bloody unlucky! Done em'all and got jack crack . What a rip and and a gip
  5. Aussie Dude

Horror and the anhk

Been having a bit of a hard time killing the horror then I remembered the anhk but the horror killed me again and the anhk didn't trigger.
  6. Aussie Dude

A funny thing happened in Irazur tomb

whilst running through Irazur tomb a funny thing happened to two mummies. my usual tactic is to step up to them to activate them then run away so they are in a line then turn around flurry and charge then turn back and whirlwind them then get out of the toxic cloud they emit. But this one time I...
  7. Aussie Dude

After it's all done.

after it's all done Grissenda told me she wants to open a tavern in kingsbridge. Hirge will continue to serve the Three and eventually will restore the abbey and become the head of the order. as for Me I'm hoping to free the slaves and live off the land with the Varannari in the Sagar forest and...
  8. Aussie Dude

these ask500 guys?

what are these guys on about flooding the forums????
  9. Aussie Dude

Companion level indicator

The Companion level indicator is the same colour as enemy level indicator, It doesn't matter most of the time but sometimes you think you have killed everything in the area or room and it's your companion beside you but it's an enemy. happens to me me in areas with ghosts and wraiths the most
  10. Aussie Dude

Primeval Mantle

It was a big grind to get Primeval Mantle to drop but got it in the end. Has anyone got it on a second drop? I have Vorator mantle on main character and got primeval to drop once and gave it to Hirge. Was wondering if it could drop more than once so I can give Griss one too.