Search results

1. Asherun Storba

Beta Updates

My version is still .383 and it wouldn't update.
  2. Asherun Storba

Hekemite gem inquiry

During this fight I sacrificed three of my characters, but I had my healer, enchanter and barbarian go out of the room. The barbarian stood in the doorway so he fought one bug at a time, the enchanter paralyzed the bug fighting the barbarian and the healer did his job.
  3. Asherun Storba

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

New tex: "Teleportujesz się do najbliższego wcześniej odwiedzonego miasta. Nie działa w dużych miastach i obszarach magicznych."
  4. Asherun Storba

*translation: Pozwala ci teleportować się do najbliższego miasta które już wcześniej odwiedziłeś. Nie działa w dużych miastach i magicznie zamkniętych miejscach. The translation is too long and the 'buy' button is not visible (it's offscreen), so you can't buy the scroll in the Polish version.
  5. Asherun Storba

Re: Wrong polish translation Blame it on me, you can blame it on me... We're just sugar mice in the rain. If you want to help with the Polish translation, you are more than welcome:)
  6. Asherun Storba

Subfolders Conversation03, Other 2, 3, 4 translated.
  7. Asherun Storba

MIRROR WORLD OF EXILED TALES

Here's my Christmas gift for all EK lovers. It's only the beginning of something bigger (I hope:). David has read it and I have his blessing to continue (thanks David). MIRROR WORLD OF...
  8. Asherun Storba

Star Wars Ep. 8 The Last Jedi

Saw it on Thursday. I cannot say I'm dissapointed, it is a good story although I personally think it does not have the spirit of episodes IV, V, VI. Still good entertainment. And why the hell they introduced those small birds? The only reason I see is selling them as merchandise.
  9. Asherun Storba

Valerian question

So if u decide to kill Valeran, go for evil or peaceful ending. :)
  10. Asherun Storba

Valerian question

When I killed him, he dropped Thuramian Breastplate:)
  11. Asherun Storba

Ark

I finished at 21, went in at 19, I think.
  12. Asherun Storba

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Conversation with Tremadan's Image about the Deep Gate; the word used is 'bethren', should be 'brethren'
  13. Asherun Storba

Got Bored After The Ending | Dimensional Parasite Extermination Not Rewarding

You can always try different endings. Right now I'm working on 4th(done peaceful ending, killed the bug, done "evil" ending) - now I want to kill all the Forsaken, but it'll probably take a long time:)
  14. Asherun Storba

What day are you on?

That's just 140 hours of gameplay and taking into consideration the fact that I installed the game more than a year ago, that's not so much:)
  15. Asherun Storba

What day are you on?

Asherun Storba lvl 23 warrior day 848 Tommy de Virgo lvl 21 rogue day 327 Imtun Kamlavi lvl 21 cleric day 295 And I completed a different ending with each of the character, fighting the horror with the warrior, peaceful ending with the rogue and evil ending the cleric:)
  16. Asherun Storba

Latest update; anything new with NPCs that were already talked to? (Spoilers)

And I want to visit Princess Elleira :D
  17. Asherun Storba

The fun has disappeared - I'm finding the Ark far too hard [Spoilers]

As was previously said - a lot of preparation. I finished with 22 lvl warrior although I had some problems, but with 150 potions of galade it can be done:) My 20 lvl rogue had an easier task because I knew what to expect:)