Search results

1. S.U.W.

BLACK SHARD MISSING

According to the Wiki there is supposed to be a black shard in one of the 3 chests in the bank vault...but there isn't one. Anyone know anything about this ?
  2. S.U.W.

New Areas ????

I read there were supposed to be like 10 new outdoor areas and a bunch of new dungeons. I've found like, 3 new areas and only a couple new dungeons. Is there a list somewhere of all the new areas ?
  3. S.U.W.

HELP!! Saint Admus

I didn't realize there was some demon lawyer I had to talk to before releasing Saint Admus. I just saved before and tried every combo of answers until I freed him. But now it seems I can not progress due to the order of things not being followed. Am I totally screwed now ? Do I have to restart...
  4. S.U.W.

New Areas

Is there perhaps anyway someone might able to list all the new areas that just came out with the new update? Can't seem to find some of these new dungeons. I would greatly appreciate it.
  5. S.U.W.

Diamonds

Why are there no large diamonds? There is small gems of every variety but no large diamonds. Why ? I want one.
  6. S.U.W.

Potion of Grow

I think it would be cool to have a Potion of Grow. A potion that would make you grow to the size and strength of a hill giant for 10 seconds or something. Could be cool to grow big and take on a dragon.
  7. S.U.W.

BUG: Shady Traveller Extra Shady

I met a shady traveller or trader or whatever at the cross roads to go to New Garand or Kingsbrige who refused to show me his wares. He asked me if I wanted to take a look and I said yes but then it just would cut back to us standing there. I tried several times to check out his stuff and it...
  8. S.U.W.

STUNNED

How do I avoid or minimize how often my warrior is being stunned by enemies ? Is using a shield the only way to effectively avoid this ? I am a level 22 Warrior fighting 2 handed and I am constantly being stunned by lower level enemies. I am wearing all Legion Platemail and am way stronger...
  9. S.U.W.

URSAN

Does anyone have any idea what Ursans are supposed to be ? Are they just big ugly people ? Or are they some sort of monster thing like a Minotaur ? I can't really tell when I am looking at them. I thought they were half bear half man at first but I don't know for sure. And it's not like it...
  10. S.U.W.

Looks Like It's A Special Day Today

Went to load and realized it was a special day. Almost don't want to save again to keep it this way LOL
  11. S.U.W.

GRISSENDA IS HOUDINI !!!!

Not sure if this is worth reporting or not but during one of my last runs through the water plant thing to find the Golem Fist I forgot to change the rune switches to open up the blue magical gate for the water treatment room. But even though it wasn't open my companion Grissenda somehow during...
  12. S.U.W.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING ????

When I go into my log or whatever is says I've only completed 54 out of 62 quests. But no one is offering me any quests anywhere and I'm sure I've done everything there is to do. What am I missing ? Minus the more expansive storyline quests that can't yet be completed are there more quests that...
  13. S.U.W.

HELP!! BANDIT STATUS IN RHOENIS ?? !!!!

So I have no idea what I did but I just returned to Rhoenis and the guards attacked me! Not only that but no one in town will even talk to me! What is going on ? It says my reputation in Rhoenis is that of a bandit ! What did I do ? The only thing I can think of is that I failed one of the town...