Search results

1. Z

How well do Iron Golem summons fare in Ark of Lothasan?

Are they enough to cheese the enemies there since they have high lightning resist? Just wondering because I might consider a respec once I reach it, since I won't need fireball or ice storm (unless I handle the final boss but I'm going for peaceful ending this time).
  2. Z

Did anyone else get through the game by only quick saving and not normal save?

I find normal save to be slower since you have to open options and also not accidentally save over an important file so I have only been quicksaving. But I wonder if there are situations where it would be a good idea to make a normal save file.
  3. Z

Had a dream about a possible backstory for Adaon.

adaon was born to a family of mages. his family was killed by a dragon when he was young. he lived because this dragon was different than others. it was sadistic and could speak, allowing adaon to try as many times as he liked to kill him but no spell of his could damage it no matter how many he...
  4. Z

Question regarding "Lost in a Good Book".

Is it possible to meet the giants in wyvern mountain without reading the book in gray library and teleporting there? Or do they only appear if you've read it?
  5. Z

Question about princess of the sea.

Does anyone have the dialogue for what happens if you flirt as a male character + 2 personality trait? I messed that part up and also couldn't find a single video with the footage on youtube. Almost curious enough to load an older save file to redo the quest but asking here first. Had no idea I...
  6. Z

I came back after a long break to tackle sewers of horror but...

It turns out that, in my rush to free up my device's space back in 2019 (which included deleting this game) I didn't cloud save my file properly despite thinking I had. So my google account didn't have a backup while my device only preserved a level 6 copy of it. I really miss that character -...
  7. Z

Small question about Ark of Lothasan [Spoilers].

At what point do you learn your character is Muud'ari? I realize I can't get the Forsaken to leave peacefully even though I get everything in the debate right because I'm forced to say "I am human" or attack him - there are no other options and the wiki didn't help much in that regard. Is there...
  8. Z

Question regarding the companion quests.

I noticed once you start a companion quest you can't remove your partner from your team. For instance, once I entered Port Malan to speak with the uncle I could no longer remove Adaon. What would happen if you did the Freetown arena quest where you're forced to remove your companion, with the...
  9. Z

What are some moments you had in game that really made you feel like a badass?

Just now I tanked both dragons in Bappasalar Cave (White Dragon and Elder Dragon) at the same time with 3% battery left on my tablet using my lvl 19 1h Warrior + Hirge, and only needed three elixirs of Galade and 1 heroism potion. I brought the elder dragon to 50% hp before the white dragon...
  10. Z

That moment when it takes a boat 12 hours to get from Nivarian to Rhoneis.

Literally 1 block down, takes 1 hour to get there by land. What a slowpoke :lol:.
  11. Z

Arc of Lothasan question.

12. Z

Got multiple decent trinkets from a single boss just now.

Share some of the lucky drops (50% chance or lower) that you've gotten from beating a boss in one try.
  13. Z

About the dead god quest.

14. Z

This dialogue made me lol.

Did anyone else read any dialogue in this game that got them to laugh? Post them here.
  15. Z

Anyone else find it funny how weak the mercenaries are?

I sometimes do, when I see a dude with no armor in New Anthur or Freetown. I usually watch an outlaw or bear kill them in two hits, and I'm just wondering how they got there to begin with :p. I hope it will be possible to hire stronger mercenaries one day.
  16. Z

Were the Ironfoot Boots nerfed?

17. Z

What are your favorite soundtracks in the game?

Mine in no particular order are Freetown/menu music, New Anthur Bay, Irazur Tomb/Castle Bluerock, and the music that plays inside the sewers.
  18. Z

What is the cruelest thing you've done in the game?

I had no fire weapons on me, so I brought a group of trolls (random encounter) into kingsbridge and they just kept regenerating and killing the guards. Imagine if they could attack villagers. Even if you leave Kingsbridge and enter, you can still see the trolls fighting guards. I also killed...
  19. Z

Equipment pieces with the highest sell price?

I'm currently a lvl 12 warrior specialized with using 2-handers, been playing this amazing game for almost a week straight and wanted to make an account on these forums.