Search results

1. G

Item locking and buyback option

How about a mechanism that tracks how long ago the item (Unique Items Only) had been sold and then rolls from a probability table with results like: <<In Stock>> Yea, the Deathclaw is still in stock, you want to buy it for [blank] gp? <<Random Spawn Merc>> Yea, I sold it off to some guy who...
  2. G

Newbie Errors That Might Be Avoidable

There are additional save states for your characters that can be accessed with the file button next to the main button for resuming a game. There should be one that's your last Inn Save.
  3. G

Varannari should buy bear pelts

I feel that it's neat that they only buy wolf pelts. (Probably even cooler if there's an option to ask them if they want to buy bear pelts, but them straight out refusing. And preferably giving a reason.) Well, either way is fine. I don't like the sound of meat though. It'll either be rations...
  4. G

Colouring of skills

Yea, I think it'll be better like that. color 1 - color 4 color 1 - color 2 - color 4 color 1 - color 2 - color 3 - color 4
  5. G

Player item and equipment ideas

Herbal Essence An infusion of various herbs, just a waft of its scent refreshes the mind and body. Very minty. Recovery: Second Wind While this is in your quick slot, recovery works during combat at half its efficiency.
  6. G

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

:facepalm: Ah, you are right. It's by a half.
  7. G

Conversations/choices from traits

Yea, I'm planning on seeing all the dialogue, so I've been leveling a spare cleric. Got 4 int, 3 awa, 4 per now, so it's just around the corner. :mrgreen:
  8. G

Conversations/choices from traits

Is this still accurate? Or are there now checks greater then 4?
  9. G

Phoenix Shield Class: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric Shield, Charge: Fiery It's said that a Phoenix was sealed in this shield a long time ago. Armor:2 FireRes:15 Charge: Fiery - Increase Charge damage by +20% per meter. After 5m, Charge also deals 5 fire damage per rank. Cloak of Sadness Class: Rogue...
  10. G

Does Tolassian chain Coif drop?

I've been farming that Irazur Tomb for many many days on my cleric. And I've found all the Tolassian Items there. Skeletons only really seem to drop the boots, but like feldon said, the back area is the best place to find them. You'll need to get through the ancient mummies though.
  11. G

what's the highest level you've played with IronMan difficulty? What character?

I played a bunch of rogues and warriors on Ironman, before I got frustrated. Probably got to level 8 with a rogue once. Mostly I'd screw up in the cave outside of Kingsbridge early on to the traps, but with that one I got to the "Poisoned Tea/Dart" quest, totally didn't expect that, panicked...
  12. G

[Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 1, restricted to potions. There are small slots along the belt meant for storing potions. [Greater Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 2, restricted to potions. There are many slots along the belt meant for storing potions. [Pouched Belt]...
  13. G

So are we talking about rings, amulets, and belts here, or just strictly items with non-combat abilities? Meaning rings with combative abilities will go in the other thread? And non-combative weapons/armor will go in this thread? [Ring of Intervention] - Casts level III Intervention for 15...
  14. G

Random Encounters at Night

How about attacks lower maximum hp and maybe mp until you get blessed at a shrine?
  15. G

Conversion - All damage you deal is converted to this element. Flare - Maul >>> convert by quest >>> Flare Rod (C:C,M) Class: Warrior, Cleric Conversion, 2-Handed A hammer of fire given density and form. One who wields it flares like an elemental of the forge. Damage 0-0 Fire 13 Speed: 9 Crit...
  16. G

Possible new order to companions - open the door

How about pressing any point outside of the HUD sends your companion to that location? Naturally this means that companions can't trigger traps (Unless they are attempting to disarm them), or either there's a companion "trust level" which sounds terribly hard to implement.
  17. G

Thanks, that clears everything up. Fester Womb Class - Warrior, Cleric Unholy I, Holy II Although tarnished by the dark rites, a sliver of its former glory shines through. Damage: 6-8 Speed: 9 Crit: 4% [Unholy] - 6%/Rank chance of turning enemies into undead on attack.
  18. G

I still haven't gotten to Jester Bow yet and I'm having a terrible time grasping weapon Speed (I'm trying to figure out if I can convert this to APS), but yea doesn't sound like a good idea to combine those two, I have gotten to Icicle, and that sword is really good already. Was going along the...
  19. G

Skinner Knife Class: All Skin, Light Used to study the behaviors of animals confronted by knives. 'Best Friend' is inscribed on the knife spine. Damage: 4-6, 3 Cold Speed: 14 Crit: 7% [Skin] - All creatures slain with this knife has an increased chance of dropping skins or pelts. Might cause...
  20. G

Skill makes no sense

He's correct. When you increase something by a percentage, you're always looking at a multiplier. 100% increase would be a 2x multiplier. Additions are marked by a + sign, and from a quick look it's also noted by a word like "add/gain/additional"