Search results

1. C

Dev Stack?

Just wondering what the dev stack for Exiled Kingdoms looks like? Also, is the release of the IOS version going to slow down your ability to finish the game as now you have to maintain & QA two separate environments? I assume the core of the game is shared between the two?
  2. C

Paralyze should not stack

I've found that, even with a moderate resistance of 30, if you end up fighting more than 2 sprint elementals you basicly end up perpetually paralyzed... It would be much less frustrating if you couldn't be paralyzed again when already paralyzed.
  3. C

Feedback after logging ~ 15hr

So I've now spent a good bit of time in this game (level 9 Warrior, level 6 Rogue) and just wanted to give some general feedback... First off, I want to say that this game is what I've been waiting for in a mobile RPG. It has a mixed feel between Diablo (mechanically) & Baldur's Gate...
  4. C

Separating gold from drops

Due to the extreme redundancy in drops (I think that's already be brought up but I'd 1+ on making the drop system more diverse and adding rare drops) I find myself frequently skipping over drops when killing a group of bandits or other common foes. However, by doing this I realize I'm missing...
  5. C

Storing Last "Safe" save vs quicksave

I've noticed that it would be possible to completely screw yourself if you quick saved way out in the middle of nowhere with 0 recoveries or potions left. It would be nice if there was an option to restore from "Last Safe Save" which would essentially just reload the last time you slept in a...