Search results

1. S

Forgotten lore bug

David is probably going to ask you to make a backup of the save and send it to him, so be prepared to do that.
  2. S

Thanks David

About how much is the cost for a new sprite? In a few months I'd be willing to donate about $100, right now I'm unable sadly. Speaking of which, is there a better/easier way for us to donate besides through the play store? Or could there be a larger range of donation options later?
  3. S

LF Warrior build/guides

Depends on if you want to go 2h, 1h or light weapon, as well as your general play style.
  4. S

Assassin gear

You need to actually go in the castle. Nightblade, and some others drop pieces.
  5. S

Respawning enemies after die and continue quicksave

Me and David had a long email argument over this, and I ended up remembering that I could fortunately escape with a recall scroll.
  6. S

Respawning enemies after die and continue quicksave

This happens for me if I quick save and continue into any secret area in a dungeon. Not all the time, but I think it counts either some secret areas as not part of the dungeon or all of them and after a set time, if you continue into a secret area, everything resets.
  7. S

Relation between Masive criticals and critical strikes

What I mean is that with massive critical, the damage you do is (generally) more than enough on a critical to kill most enemies that you would affect with the instant kill part of the ability. Unless you are not complimenting the skill with high damage. Although I can see the benefit of a ultra...
  8. S

Relation between Masive criticals and critical strikes

I think the whole insta-kill thing for most people with the skill is rendered void by the fact that generally speaking a crit would just insta-kill anyway.
  9. S

Ancient tolassian skillbook tomes

With the maximum level currently at 25, that would be 20 more points if it increases every 10 levels. Probably getting close to all skills with that many.
  10. S

STUCK ON POISONED RIVER QUEST

They are in the same room, activated by levers.
  11. S

So...I'd like to complain that new stuff is too good?

Or maybe an AOE skill of some kind so we can actually survive the hordes of foes prevalent in the game.
  12. S

New character for new content

I was able to beat up the lv 17 red dragon on my agi warrior at I think lv 10 or so? Been so long I don't remember. But I did use like 20 of the 90 point hp pots.
  13. S

Exactly, we archers are stuck with a very limited array of weapons. My lv 12 archer uses only the poison longbow, jesters bow and vulcan for trolls, all of which can be very underwhelming considering how vulnerable you are 90% of the time.
  14. S

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

No idea why, but your build makes me cringe. I might as well post my new build since I got tired of playing rogue. Gustav Vundavar lv 13 light warrior Str 4 (5) End 1 (2) Agi 5 Int 1 Awa 2 (3) Per 2 Skills are: Resilience 3 Shield expert 3 Bash 3 Fury 2 Cleave 2 Heavyhand 2 Equipment (Rings...
  15. S

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Only two errors so far that I've noticed. On casual difficulty if you save and die in a secret room, enemies can respawn in the dungeon upon reload, including the room you are in. The second error is a text error in latimer's conversation where he says tou instead of you. I'd have a better...
  16. S

What I want to know is when new and better bows will be added? My ranger is feeling awfully left out of this arms race.
  17. S

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread I've never done any wiki editing before, is it easy or does it require some practice?
  18. S

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Currently level 11 rogue archer, casual difficulty because I'm a bad gamer.. Name Forantis, has 174 hp Traits are: 0 str 2 (3) end 5 (6) agi 2 int 2 (3) awa 2 per Skills are: 2 evasion 3 archery 3 rapid fire 3 precision shots He uses jesters bow: 15-15 damage 18 speed 29.7 dps 8% crit...
  19. S

How far is this game going?

Is there anything that us players can do to help out? I bought the full version, but I wouldn't mind making a donation or two sometime in the future if it helps speed production times.