Search results

1. J

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) Also have you got an overarching name for this series e.g the elder scrolls and Assassins creed for those particular franchises Ive been wondering the same thing? Is Exiled Kingdoms just the single game or series name? Im guessing EK is just the...
  2. J

Companion Bug

Just a small bug I wanted to note, sometimes when I enter a location and end up dying, ill reload a save and my companion will stay dead and not get back up until I enter a new location. This becomes really irritating when im trying to go through a dungeon and have to do it alone but still am...
  3. J

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) That's the one I was refering to. I didnt realize it was destoryed until now but it still would be an interesting add to the game. An idea I had was the tower is an old wizard tower and still had a functioning teleporter so you could use a...
  4. J

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) Are you still working on content for EK? Im excited to see past the Zamhor Mountains and the Orc Kingdom. I noticed on the map there's a wizard tower there, is there orc wizards or some old overrun ruins?
  5. J

Re: Archaelund (preliminary info about my next game!) Im curious, when will the option for alpha testing become available because I wanna be one of the first to sign up :D
  6. J

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I made my account, same name as this one (JamesThePunk)
  7. J

Re: About my next game (preliminary info!) So im a huge fan of EK I had a few suggestions about the new game. I think you should keep a similar playstyle to the first game, the flow of gameplay was one of the things that kept me playing. Ive never been much of a fan of turn based combat (it...