Search results

1. H

Nintendo 64

Jst wanted to share that I bought a 64 from a buddy of mine last night with both Legend of Zelda games and Mario kart :). Iv been wanting one again and now iv got it. Gon a have to start getting some games for it again now. Any suggestions for games I may have never played in my youth when I did...
  2. H

Troll issue

So I'm still very new to this game and exploring the vast world, but I found a troll in the troll fens that I could walk right up to and he did nothing. I couldn't attack him and he didn't notice me at all. It's only happend once, I went back to the same spot after saving a few times and didn't...
  3. H

Ios version

I see that's it's listed in the 0.9 update info that the game is supposed to be released for ios, I was just wondering if there was a time frame for when it would be released, an approximate eta for the release? I have some friends wanting to play on ios so I'm here asking for them
  4. H

Magic the Gathering

Anyone here play MtG? Iv been playing consistently for the last 5 years or so. I play competitively in the Modern and Legacy formats, and casual with friends playing EDH. I travel with friends to play in the grand prix tournaments or the scg opens when they are within an 8 hr drive time of my...
  5. H

Question about passive skills

So I don't know if this has been answered before, and I didn't know how to search for this particular question. The passive skills such as dungeonerring and gossip, do the skills stack between both your playable character and your companion?