Search results

1. H

Death penalty and place of respawn

With my first character (just started my second yesterday but still not complete with my first) I died several times In the mine, as well as in the crypt outside langier. (Don't think I spelt that right) would have taken much longer to lvl up even loosing 1% on death
  2. H

What does your forum user name mean?

My name is the main character from a fantasy book series called the death gate cycle by Margaret Weise and Tracy Hickman, it's my favorite fantasy series iv read. Iv used it on other forums in the past and as character names in various video games. I sometimes use the name Deathgate also.
  3. H

Death penalty and place of respawn

You can choose to load from your last quick save or last rest save by clicking the folder next to your character profile from the loading screen. In terms of penalties for dying, I think that may be a little harsh, even in the amounts your suggesting. I can possibly see it on hard, but my...
  4. H

Lets play a little brain game ... intellectually speaking ..

I'd like a nice Ribeye steak, a cold case of beer, bottle of whiskey, and for company the beautiful Jennifer Parkin from the group ayria
  5. H

Extra Recovery

I spent the points on the extra recovery for my warrior, I felt like it was worthwhile so I dont have to spend gold on potions.
  6. H

Paralysis Challenge !

I play on my Samsung Galaxy Avanti, I have to hold the power and home key to screen shot. I think most galaxies are this way. My problem becomes posting the shots on here XD
  7. H

Nintendo 64

Iv got the zelda games now, both of em. Mario kart, star wars shadows of the empire, and turok 3. Ogre battle is one I haven't heard of before, is it rpg type game? Sounds like a hidden gem possibly?
  8. H

New character for new content

I'm still fairly new to the game, I think iv got about 30-40 hrs of play on just the one character I have, just hit lvl 13 (2 handed weapon warrior) and I haven't beaten all the quests
  9. H

Scrolls off wisdom

Ur not getting too old, this is exactly they type of rpg that is worth playing. Before playing this I was playing a pay to win game, and got sick of it. I'll most likely be playing this for quite some time. My only issue is I can't play it on break at work, I sit outside on break and even with...
  10. H

Scrolls off wisdom

In regards to the exp scroll, it says it lasts 2 days, is that two in game days or two in real life days? And when one is used I didn't see a way to verify the additional exp, perhaps it's there and I missed it, but it would be useful to know exactly how much longer you had until it ran out.
  11. H

Hyped for new update! (Tonight)

Re: Hyped for 0.9! (Tonight) So now do I play EK all night or Zelda Ocarina of Time.... decisions decisions
  12. H

Boss spawning

Thanks for the list, I didn't see this on the wiki, probably just wasn't looking in the right place
  13. H

Elisse Urhad

I accidentally broke the jar when I was like lvl 6 or 7, I missed out on fighting the lich lord on my first character I'm playing :(
  14. H

Boss spawning

So do the dragons respawn or not, is there a definite answer to this at this point? And on a second note, is there a way to tell on the wiki which items are guaranteed to drop a d which are random drops?
  15. H

Nintendo 64

Jst wanted to share that I bought a 64 from a buddy of mine last night with both Legend of Zelda games and Mario kart :). Iv been wanting one again and now iv got it. Gon a have to start getting some games for it again now. Any suggestions for games I may have never played in my youth when I did...
  16. H

Troll issue

So I'm still very new to this game and exploring the vast world, but I found a troll in the troll fens that I could walk right up to and he did nothing. I couldn't attack him and he didn't notice me at all. It's only happend once, I went back to the same spot after saving a few times and didn't...
  17. H

Ios version

Thank you :) I'll be sure to let them know
  18. H

Ios version

I see that's it's listed in the 0.9 update info that the game is supposed to be released for ios, I was just wondering if there was a time frame for when it would be released, an approximate eta for the release? I have some friends wanting to play on ios so I'm here asking for them
  19. H

Oldschool Runescape.

When I did play I always paid for additional content, it helped to have additional places to mine at beside in just the free world play area, so I don't recall having that problem too much. I may have to check it out again if I get my pc back up and running with household net connection, tho I'd...
  20. H

Oldschool Runescape.

I played for a while years ago, does it even still exist? Last time I played was probably 5-8 years ago. Haven't had net connection on a pc since then so I never got a chance to see if it was still a running game