Search results

1. C

Forgotten tales

Idk about 4 years ago but today its pretty big but im only level 9 some people are over a thousand levels and the majority are in the hundreds i dont understand how that is even possible... and the map is huge
  2. C

Forgotten tales

Does anyone play this game? I like it but its just hard to level up...
  3. C

Good or bad jokes; share them all!

A penguin had car trouble so took the vehicle to the mechanic, the temperature was too warm so he went and got an ice cream cone, came back to the mechanic with all the vanilla ice cream dripping off his beak the mechanic said "im thinking u blew a seal" the penguin said no i just had an ice cream.
  4. C

What's everyone do for a living!

Im a personal trainer and i can have a lot of time to adventure yup its totally awesome
  5. C

Taking too long with the new update

O no lol it deff is not hard to troll a troll its just hard to stop but i wouldnt want to give u any ideas
  6. C

Im really not pissed off im excited about the new update i was just trying to vent
  7. C

Lol i didnt c the first one got posted i guess we are on the second page
  8. C

Naw im not pissed off im just venting u couldnt hurt my feelings in a million years buddy ur sweeter than any cookie
  9. C

Naw im not pissed off u couldnt hurt my feelings in a million years buddy ur sweeter than cookies
  10. C

Ur a clown trollfen ambassador
  11. C

Yea yea yea i havent played in a couple months but i check the forum every day just hoping for some good news... but 4-5 days is ok
  12. C

And im seriously getting pissed off!
  13. C

My feedback

I want to kill more dragons now!!!
  14. C

My world: a good old sail

Totally can not wait for the next test version i am psyched!!!
  15. C

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Lets all play the lottery and the winner can donate the money to finishing the creation of this game and many expansions!
  16. C

Not a tester

I am supposed to be a tester but i cant get the update... when will i get the regulat update?
  17. C

I am a tester

But i didnt get the update today. Did i miss something?
  18. C

Skill points per level?

I'll definately have a level 25 but i want some more adventure involved in my leveling and without the new update i feel like im cheating theres no challenge right now
  19. C

Skill points per level?

Lol sadly no but does anybody even have a lvl 25 character yet???
  20. C

Skill points per level?

2 skill points and 2 trait points per level all the way up to 25. Its not designed to let u max out u have to pick a good build that works for u but u can reset ur points at a guild hall to fix ur build