Search results

1. P

How a aoubt a Quest Develompent Tool?

Sargos faith, Tol's ascending, Adaon's prison (for those few who chose to live him roth in that cage), The Friguld Governor (which I killed, but some may let live), that crazy warrior that calls for duel at random encounters, and many other NPCs have "potential open stories" that probably are...
  2. P

Censoring? Really?

A couple days ago I got a warning notification from the moderators. I "resuscitaded" an old, dusty thread on this forum (about a "poverty run" on this RPG game). Well, I am writing this because I'm really upset about this warning. Please, help me to understand it: by this no-bump rule, one can...
  3. P

Introduction

I say you Hello! But lets go for the "ask me anything" part: What is the meaning of life? (And, honestly, I expect an answer other than "42"...)
  4. P

Poverty... Anyone?

A long, looong time ago, I played Baldur's Gate on a "Poverty" mode. The idea is well known by hardcore RPG players, but here it goes anyway: the goal is to play (or try) the game using no money at all (except when some ammount of gold is needed for quest solving), using only stuff dropped by...
  5. P

New room in Irazur Tomb

Has anybody managed to enter the new room in Irazur Tomb? If so, how its done? (Its near the library, in north eastern corner of the map)
  6. P

Tolasian Tomes CAP?

Is there a cap for tolassian tomes? In other words, is there a limit for the number of tolassian tomes a player can find in game? (sorry for my bad English)
  7. P

Cloud error

Since yesterday, I am noticing Im unable to import or export my save games to the cloud (and yes, I am conected to google play - I use to play the game on two devices, both properly conected). The message the game shows on both devices are the same, as follows: "The operation failed. Error...
  8. P

Hello Everyone!

Welcome, and enjoy the landscape!
  9. P

Where is Rolf Ehrar (after sparing his life)?

My level 12 rogue isn't affiliate of none of the guilds yet (I refuse to be a member of the thieve's guild - I know, I know...) My question is: Could "not being a thieve's guild member" be the reason I didn't find Rolf Ehrar yet?? I am looking for him to pick the "Honor Among Thieves" side...
  10. P

The Chronicles of an idiot

The Chronicles of an idiot (Paraphrasing Xarryl Mert) Well, my story is shorter than I thought it would be when I decided to save the world - because I am too stupid, to a point of being a Rogue and joining the Warriors Guild instead of joining the Thieves. Guess what? The world must wait. A lot.
  11. P

How about alignment?

Hello all, I'm playing a rogue (I don't like warriors, I like the tactical approach rogues have with stealth and bows), but in every RPG I play, I play "the good guy". Meh, some of you may say... OK, mehhh... but it's my style, let me be... lol Being a "wanabe-hero-rogue", I really don't want...
  12. P

Level differences aren't big deal at all...

Hi, Yesterday I entered the Jabal Grotto, after geting the "help" of the vagabond with the barrier. Luckily for me, I decided to explore the dungeon clocwise (got the poetry quest first, then killed the warrior to get that amazing sword, then killed the druid and only then headed for the...
  13. P

Saving to Google Drive

The backup feature is nice, it allows me to play the same game on my two devices. But transfering the bkp file is, honestly, a pain. I need to open the file explorer, go to the folder, share it via Gmail, send it... And on the other device, I need to use Gmail, download the file, open my file...