Search results

1. P

How a aoubt a Quest Develompent Tool?

Sargos faith, Tol's ascending, Adaon's prison (for those few who chose to live him roth in that cage), The Friguld Governor (which I killed, but some may let live), that crazy warrior that calls for duel at random encounters, and many other NPCs have "potential open stories" that probably are...
  2. P

[SPOILER] Tol Ascending

And the key word is "sufficiently"!! Example: for the native people in South America during Spanish "discovering" (1692?), a simple european chemistry was enough to make them think Europeans were gods... Everything is relative.
  3. P

Dorphis Greyrune?

Not southeast, just east. Go to the end of the corridor in the middle eastern part of the map. But the guy must "invite" you beforehand, otherwise you cant get in.
  4. P

tenho licensa full na google play, terei que pagar de novo para pc ?

Alan, sabemos que a linguagem oficial do forum é o inglês. Mas não custa ajudar quando se percebe que o sujeito não sabe inglês... Jefferson, a resposta curta e traduzida é: sim, você tem que pagar por cada plataforma que resolver utilizar.
  5. P

Mage companion choice

Actualy, with an 18 level Golem as a pet almost all the time, I am seriously thinking about dismissing Grissenda... First, because my mage would level up faster without a companion; second, because she is level 20 and my main char is 22, and the difference tends to be bigger every game-day (no...
  6. P

Serious problem

I'm a player, and I don't do it.
  7. P

Serious problem

If you want a good easter egg, try reading Claytopia's new post about Hirge attacking the main hero...
  8. P

Hirge and Breno attacking me

Hahahahha That one is, by far, the BIGGEST "easter-egg" in the game (allthough it was created by accident)!!!! You deserve a medal, Claytopia! :D
  9. P

+10 rep with Golden Hand

Yeah, I know this right-or-left approach (I am always strugling trying to raise my rep with Freetown while keeping good rep with the varannaari, for exemple). This is what makes RPG fun. I just felt a little cheated by not being able to know, beforehand, that there would be NO MORE options to...
  10. P

+10 rep with Golden Hand

I'm stuck on the quest "Lost on a good book", cuz I can't enter the grey library, given my zero reputation with the GH (Golden Hand)... For what I know, my only chance of raising the rep would be by giving them the fourth book, but my diary remembers me that I've found three of them, and...
  11. P

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

I've met Zuz'sare, and gave her the three vorator eggs right on our first encounter. She gave me her charm and agreed to fight with me against her mother, and then teleported to who-knows-where. I put her charm in one of my vaults to free up some space on my bag, cuz I am still level 17 mage and...
  12. P

[LIGHT SPOILERS] - Advice for newbies

Well, I think it's an exploit, so here it goes (moderators, feel free to delete it if it's too much of a "hint" to be shown here)...
  13. P

Censoring? Really?

Thank you very, very much, VDX_360! You are a class act man! Sorry for all the drama, and keep up your good work! EDIT: Now I have no doubts about what David said about your work as a moderador, man. You own my respect!
  14. P

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

*Language: Portuguese *Location of the problem: After completing the quest "Three Versus Eleven", when I talked to Bishop Arandir, in the New Garand Temple, the bishopt offers three rewards to choose. But all three choices offered by Arandir were translated as if they were all the first one...
  15. P

Censoring? Really?

So, from your logic, everytime one want to talk about poverty run - or any other matter - he/she would need to open a NEW TOPIC, instead of posting on ALREADY OPEN ONES? This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on any forum I've participated. The MAIN IDEA of a topic, on a forum, is to PUT...
  16. P

Censoring? Really?

A couple days ago I got a warning notification from the moderators. I "resuscitaded" an old, dusty thread on this forum (about a "poverty run" on this RPG game). Well, I am writing this because I'm really upset about this warning. Please, help me to understand it: by this no-bump rule, one can...
  17. P

Poverty... Anyone?

Bump... I know it's an old topic, but the curiosity remains: Anyone? :?:
  18. P

Seeking Screenshots of Invisible Swamp Donkey

Yeah, I know that part of the fun is keeping the joke as non sense as it was created. I am geting accostumed with north-hemisphere humor since I begun forum'ing some decades ago... ;-)
  19. P

Hahahahahaha No problem, she would vomit me alive as soon as her tongue touched my oily skin. Trust me...
  20. P

Erm... Well, as a non-English talking guy (I'm from Brasil), I am really curious about this joke... In my googleing, I found out what a "swamp donkey" is (urban dictionary told me). But an invisible one, and in a RPG game? What's all about??? Seriously, I'm really curious!