Search results

1. A

Restore purchase

I managed to move my characters on another device through Cloud Export but I don't have "Full License" activated. I tried to restore the previous purchased license and it does not work. It tells me to wait few minutes but nothing happens this way. Regards!
  2. A

Changing name and avatar

I apologize if this topic was discussed before. Searched for a while but did not found anything close. Why can't we change our character name and avatar? When I started the game I did not paid attention to these aspects (did not knew that I will like it) and now I play with a very strange name...
  3. A

Latest update

What do you think of the last update? I love it!!! The quests (especially Poisened River) and some new items ... There' s also something fresh that I cannot describe ... or maybe I did Castle Bluerock and Mercian Crypts too many times :(
  4. A

new device problem

Hey there, My device that I was playing EK before crashed and now I am using a new one. I instaled EK and logged with my gmail account but did not found my character there. Is there a possibility to get back my lvl 20 rogue?