Search results

1. A

Restore purchase

Did all that and it happened! Thank you David!
  2. A

Restore purchase

I managed to move my characters on another device through Cloud Export but I don't have "Full License" activated. I tried to restore the previous purchased license and it does not work. It tells me to wait few minutes but nothing happens this way. Regards!
  3. A

Got 2nd Devourer Sting anyone?

Got the 3rd one ... Too bad I had to sell it. Though I would have liked a dual wield rogue.
  4. A

Changing name and avatar

Now I understand what you meant. ;) Most probably I was lost on translation from my native language. The way I asked the question was not like a demand or like there is something that really bothers me. Just pure flat feedback. But for sure you know that a lot of people are interested about...
  5. A

Changing name and avatar

My post was not a complaint as I have no problems sleeping during the nights ... but a feedback in order to (possibly) improve all the aspects of the game. So ...don' t know what you mean ...
  6. A

Changing name and avatar

I apologize if this topic was discussed before. Searched for a while but did not found anything close. Why can't we change our character name and avatar? When I started the game I did not paid attention to these aspects (did not knew that I will like it) and now I play with a very strange name...
  7. A

Extra Recovery

I think that at low levels an extra recovery may help a bit as it will make your runs longer so you gather xp quicker. When you grow it is worthless. Seeing your discussion I just realized that I had one point spent on it ...
  8. A

choose town for recall scroll

I believe that the best teleport system was in Divine Divinity. There were 2 teleporter pyramids. Activating one teleported you to the other's location. The usefull thing was that you could drop one of it anywhere you liked and carry the other.
  9. A

WT Complex is just awesome!

Indeed. Poisened River was the first dungeon I did from after finding New Anthur and was electrifying. But my feeling was that it's something new ... not connected too much with the storylines so far.
  10. A

Latest update

What do you think of the last update? I love it!!! The quests (especially Poisened River) and some new items ... There' s also something fresh that I cannot describe ... or maybe I did Castle Bluerock and Mercian Crypts too many times :(
  11. A

new device problem

The old device problem was with the display. But I hope I can connect him to my PC and get my save. But where do I find it? Thank you!
  12. A

new device problem

Hey there, My device that I was playing EK before crashed and now I am using a new one. I instaled EK and logged with my gmail account but did not found my character there. Is there a possibility to get back my lvl 20 rogue?
  13. A

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Lvl 20 melee rogue 30.6 DPS STR 4 END 3 AGI 7 (6+1) INT 2 AWA 4 (3+1) PER 2 Stab IV Evasion III Sneak Attack III Precision strike I Massive Criticals III Assasinate III I see that in order to grow from lvl 20 to 21 there is need of 260K xp. Huge. This scale will be maintained for...
  14. A

I dont really know what to do next (some spoilers)

lLvl 20 rogue. Lvl 17 companion 107 h time played 52/57 quests 51 town quests 33 secrets found (found the 33rd in a dungeon for the low lvl characters) 15732 enemies killed
  15. A

A question about Minotaurs in lore

If minotaurs are herbivores and (at least) semi-intelligent ... then the maze is not their home. The maze is located in a small forest south of the river between Ilmara and Mercia. This is not suitable for herbivores. For sure they can' t thrive in the arid southern areas ... so I would believe...
  16. A

Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

Or ... maybe an assasine rogue is waiting in the dark. A rogue that embraced "The Three" belief. Sneak, stab and assasinate would do the job
  17. A

Sargos [SPOILERS]

Au contraie ... can't wait to meet him again and pay him back :twisted:
  18. A

Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

Nice! I think the cleric is just about winning the fight. With a right mighty blow ;)
  19. A

I dont really know what to do next (some spoilers)

Incredible!!! Until now I've never seen the Details tab. And it was always there ... I found 32 secrets. Just curious if someone found more and if there is a list or something.