Search results

1. A

Fangs bad deal

Kalis offers 800 gold for 3 Giant Mamba and 3 Coral Snake fangs. Selling them individually to any merchant gives you total of 900 gold... Is that a joke or a mistake?
  2. A

Cannot leave East Korn map

Only by reading scroll
  3. A

Bunch of bugs in 1.0.1046

1. Walking by the armorer in Kingsbridge occasionally doesn't open a conversation dialog 2. When that happens, the other merchant in Kingsbridge is suddenly willing to buy weapons too (which is actually a good thing... but probably a bug too) 3. Occasionally, I enter a map and enter a town and...
  4. A

Mage wand stops functioning after wielding a shield

And it doesn't help to unwield it.
  5. A

[Bug] characters disappear in Kalyu tomb

Happens after beating a Tolossian champion (Rhonis town hall quest) in the chamber at the SE corner. If you move the characters to the SW corner of the chamber they disappear. See attachment. Aftet moving the characters back to the center of the chamber they appear again.
  6. A

Game loaded again right after clicking 'Exit'

Happened to me in today's update. After repeating 3 times it shut down properly.
  7. A

Progressive Rock references in New Garand

Spice Trader Jethro and Alchemist Tull are named after the band Jethro Tull Trader Pink and Armorer Floyd are named after the band Pink Floyd Fisherman Waters, Alchemy apprentice Gilmour, Ship Captain Wright, and Sir Andrew Mason, are all named after Pink Floyd band members: Roger Waters...
  8. A

Meeting the Freetown rich lady as a female hero

I haven't got there yet, but if indeed no effort was made to customize the dialogues for female characters, then I assume that when my female hero bring the letters to the rich lady in Freetown, it will have the option of asking to bed her as a prize While we all agree that there's nothing...
  9. A

Dialogues when playing as a female

Found a first case where dialogue is assuming the character is a male - random encounter with robbers. "You are trying to rob the wrong *guy*"
  10. A

Needed animation for 2 handed weapons

The characters use the 2-handed weapons in one hand...
  11. A

Random encounters bug

Happens with tax demanding outlaws and with the crazy knight. If the same kind of encounter was generated on different areas, after you meet the 1st ones, the 2nd ones behave as if you already met them. The outlaws tell you that since you already paid you can go peacefully, and the knight says...
  12. A

Freetown crypt - Wraith respawning interval is too short

You combat some wraiths, enter a room, clean it and get out, then must fight them again - and this time for a symbolic amount of XP, which is pretty unfair when fighting 9L monsters.