Search results

1. D

Quest time limit

Only Town Hall quests have time limits. All other quests have no such thing, even if the NPC mentions it's urgent.
  2. D

The Faith and the Method: An original EK fanfiction

Haha, well, in terms of sheer length, the word count is pretty similar to the other parts: all are above 8 thousand.
  3. D

The Faith and the Method: An original EK fanfiction

Well, this took a long time. I'm terribly sorry, but you see, when I was half way through writing this thing, my tablet had some unexpected technical issues. Finally got them fixed, and FINALLY have this final document done. I wo't post it in the original thread because at this point, it would...
  4. D

The Secrets of The Exiled Kingdoms

Heres my thinking. If you fail a speech check during the Ark of Lothasan encounter with the Forsaken Council, the Magister refers to the Three as four people. So we KNOW there's a fourth one. Because Tol's lore in the forgotten temple talks about being betrayed by the other gods, I think it's...
  5. D

How much is the maximum armor?

Only way that comes to mind is to spec all your trait points into agility, which is the best trait to get more armor. Other than that, I think you're reaching a cap here. Even if you could add a couple of points, it wouldn't make much of a difference at this point.
  6. D

Cleric questions

It's been a while since I played Cleric, but from what I remember, Guardian Wolf is a quite decent summon that adds a nice extra DPS to your party. But it will need protecting in highter levels. So, if you have a tank that can soak the bulk of the damage for him, it's a good pick.
  7. D

Damned Be Your Gods: an original EK fanfic

Most definitely. Unfortunately, right now all I have is a rough set of events for the next story and where I want things to go. Sorry for the lack of information, but I simply haven't found the time to actually write it down. I am still very much determined to do it, though.
  8. D

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Maybe this was already said, but I can't find information about it in the thread. Will dialogue be audio based, with text only as support, or entirely text based like EK?
  9. D

What music are you listening to right now?

Right now I'm listening to Gorillaz. Plastic Beach, more specifically. Melancholy Hill is probably my favorite, but I also love Empire Ants. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI
  10. D

A war orphan from Arthur's Bay?

I think it makes sense he came from the Wyvern Mountains, because that's Wildlands. Which is an important thing to consider because, regardless of the kingdoms you find yourself in, the character always refers to the inhabitants in a way that implies a distinction between the adventurer and...
  11. D

Much thanks. I certajnly have every intention to keep going.
  12. D

Impact after completing Call of the blood

Agreed. Especially given how much of a big deal is made about how powerful and influential Baron Storme is. Was expecting to get back to New Garand and find something, like walking into the Royal Yard and being summoned by the king to get some gold or a skill point or something for taking out a...
  13. D

Tales of Smartassery: Cheesing stories

No game is, or should be, immune to the fine art of cheesing. From dicking around with enemies in Assassin's Creed to learning the movement patterns of enemies in FPS to lead them into their own grenades, there's something oddly satisfying about breaking the game's AI and using its own mechanics...
  14. D

Spirit/Holy Clarification + Game changing Choices?! [Edited]

Guilds are a bit designed to he class specific , but that doesnt mean each class can only to a single Guild. As a Warrior, you are not allowed to join the Church or the Wizard's Guild. Warriors can join the Seventh House, but it is not recokmended. The only class I can think of thats viable...
  15. D

Does Massive Critifals apply to bows?

I have max level Rapid Fire and Precision Shot already. Now with Massive Criticals, I'll be wrecking my way thriugh Bluerock Castle like its nothing.
  16. D

Well, thank you then. Machine-Gun Sally will now be the best archer in Varannar.
  17. D

The title says it all, really. Currently doing a Rogue archer build, and really need to be sure before having to forget my advanced skills.
  18. D

Well, I got to do this faster than I anticipated, which is nice: Have a new chaptee following in on the plot of Damned Be Your Gods. You know, I used to think of Tomas as a "digital me", but as I wrote this, I figured I should make a divide between the two of us, as we are no longer the same...