Search results

1. A

Arcane Knights are a miss

Heck, for a skill that enabled mages to wear armor and not throw off balance, have the prerequisite be arcane/vampyiric blade level 3 or something. That way it would only make sense to take as a melee mage, and as a result ranged mages wouldn't get the benefit of it, and it would still eat up...
  2. A

Ture, but I figured that it would still be a curious balance. I mean, on the one-hand, if it was an ability, it is one that people would need to toss at least 3 skill points (if only 1 point per level, but let's go with 6 assuming it were 2 per) to get to warrior class armor, so it costs them...
  3. A

First, I agree that the arcane knight skills add niche aspects to making a mage that enable vast variety within the class. For example, in creating one, I want to take strength in a way I never would with a mage normally, and INT isn't that important (thinking of doing a pure melee focus with an...
  4. A

Is death damage considered elemental damage?

Yeah, I realized that after the fact. But then I had another thought. If you are going with arcane blade, but you also train vampiric blade, do you get the life drain when using an elemental blade?
  5. A

Is death damage considered elemental damage?

In other words, if you train vampiric blade, does it make sense to also get arcane blade to boost the death damage?
  6. A

The Arcane Knight

First, thank you! Second, ah. So an enhancement to members of the Mage Guild. OK. I was kind of hoping that it might be a separate guild entirely that cross-pollinated, as it were, with the mage guild. A sister guild, if you were? Or at least that was what the notice sounded like to me...
  7. A

The Arcane Knight

Since there isn't much on the wiki about it... questions! First, do you have to be a Mage, or can a Cleric become one? Second, do you join the Wizard's Guild first, or is this another faction that you would join instead of the Wizard's Guild? So curious!!!