Search results

1. R

Grissenda learned Infantry Training 2 can't defend stun

It's working fine. Some people don't realize that stun and paralysis aren't the same thing...that's right: they're two separate effects. Infantry training only grants immunity to stun, not paralysis, which is the effect Devourers and Carrion eaters apply. Stun is the effect enemies like orcs use...
  2. R

Ironman help!

If I were you, i would just check the wiki and learn about every area/quest before you proceed
  3. R

Ironman help!

There is a way to differentiate between the real shady traveller merchants and the assassins that try to kill you... The REAL merchant(s) offer "certain items of great value" whereas the FAKE ones offer "certain magical items of great value"
  4. R

Character Build

I'll try whirlwind if I find time, and I'm also considering the charge ability since it too, can hit multiple enemies....although, from my past experience with charge, the damage isn't very consistent. Currently, I'm in another state visiting my grandmother so I don't really have time to play...
  5. R

Character Build

Hmm, good point! I didn't think of that but I'll definitely consider trying it
  6. R

Character Build

1) I should have made this clearer in the original post, but this isn't necessarily a two handed build. I chose to dual wield with a one handed weapon and an off hand tool, so that I could sacrifice two handed expert in order to get some of the advanced skills a bit earlier (which is why I...
  7. R

Character Build

This is my "Berserker" build...tell me what you think Description: You allow all your anger and fury to give you strength! You feed off the blood of your enemies, becoming more and more dangerous with each passing moment in a fight...you may eventually fall in battle, but you'll send a lot of...
  8. R

Long time no see

I'm fairly new to the mage class myself, but most people seem to agree that Mage Armor and Mage Barrier are pretty essential for any mage character/build.
  9. R

Lannegar glitch

Recently, I've been experiencing a glitch that (sometimes) causes my characters to immediately go back inside Ydaya Tomb when I try to exit said tomb. It usually works properly and allows me to exit the tomb after the second try, although sometimes I have to try several times before it lets me...
  10. R

WTF

Why does this game hate me?!?? According to the wiki, "about one in five" wyverns/wyvern welps drops an emerald....thats a complete lie. I've killed several dozen wyverns and almost as many wyvern welps and I still haven't gotten a single emerald from them. I don't expect emeralds to be super...
  11. R

Liserpix is missing

So, I went to Sydarun to talk to Liserpix hoping to do the Safe Passage quest, but Liserpix is nowhere to be found. I haven't done the quest yet, so maybe it's only available for a limited time? Perhaps it's some kind of glitch?
  12. R

Questions about game

I managed to get the save files uploaded to the cloud on my old phone, but the "restore purchase" button is grayed out on the new phone and it won't let me click it. Also, I get error code 9 when I try to download the save files to the new phone (probably because it won't let me restore...
  13. R

Questions about game

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I have a few questions I would like to ask. 1) I recently got a new phone, so if I wanted to get this game on the new phone, would I have to buy the full game again? Or is there a way to avoid having to do that? 2) does this game...
  14. R

Why can clerics wield the ark sword?

It doesn't seem strange to me at all....why is it weird that an alien can wield a sword from their home planet (or at least it was made by their own people)? Also, your statement that "rogues get nothing" is not true. The wiki says the Nanocarbon scalpels can be used by all classes and rogues...
  15. R

Help with mage build

I got my intellect up to 5 because I like the bonus XP and because Disintegrate requires intellect to be at least level 5 before I can learn it. I figured I'd accomplish that early on so that I could learn Disintegrate as soon as I make it to Icemist and because the bonus XP gain would help me...
  16. R

Help with mage build

My mage character is kinda weak right now since she's only level 9 but she'll probably be nearly unstoppable later on. Here are all her current Stats: Intellect: 5 Awareness: 1 Personality: 1 Strength: 1 Endurance: 2 Agility: 1 Health: 106 Mana: 142 Armor: 8 (or 9 if using a buckler with a wand...
  17. R

Help with mage build

I'm currently playing the game as a mage character for the first time, and I'm having trouble deciding what route to go. 1) "Spellsword" build: mages can't actually use swords, however, there are several daggers that I could/can use as a mage. For this build my character would obviously use a...
  18. R

Help with Carrion Lord

Well, one piece of info that might help: evasion only has a chance to avoid DAMAGE....it does nothing to defend against stun or paralysis. I learned this the hard way by fighting carrions and thinking evasion would help keep me alive since (at the time) I had low spirit resistance....imagine my...
  19. R

Question about combination of rogue skills

Yeah, massive criticals is learned from a member of the warriors guild, but you don't have to join in order to get it...the only requirement to learn massive criticals is that your character has to have strength 3
  20. R

Dragon Coast glich

I'm pretty sure this isn't a Glitch.....the game isn't supposed to allow players to travel to dragon coast until after The Shards of Fate is completed, and The Ark of Lothasan is started