Search results

1. S

Let us unlock a third and fourth row for advanced skills

Please give us an option to pay money to unlock a third and fourth row for advanced skills for characters that go past 50. I've maxed out all my skills at lvl 55. This might be a decent way to generate more revenue.
  2. S

Could Crusader be an aura?

David is this possible? It would make the skill much better.
  3. S

Minotaur axe

David before I start farming, can you tell me if the Minotaur axe actually drops? I'm raising a berserker that would like one.
  4. S

Explosive trap request

Can we get the option to turn off explosive trap? That way we can still use the trap for enemies that get healed from fire.
  5. S

Cleric needs work

Nivaria's barrier needs to be 1/1/1 all the way like shield expert. Crusader needs something more or it needs to be 1 point a piece. Heal wounds could be 1/1/2. The cleric needs more skill points available because his skills are kind of weak.
  6. S

New weapons

Can anyone link screenahots of the new weapons coming out?
  7. S

Sweet spot for armor

At what armor level does diminishing returns happen?
  8. S

Buff justice

Please buff this weapon it's not a guaranteed drop it's pretty challenging to get and it's inferior to a Magma longsword even against undead when I checked. Please make justice have stats equal to the magma longsword with Holy and silver.
  9. S

Best companion for an archer rogue?

Who should I use with my archer rogue? Do I just use a tank? If so should I use a warrior or cleric?
  10. S

Let Clerics use Justice

Please let clerics use justice it's like the perfect paladin weapon and it just sits there taunting me.