Search results

1. C

Skill Combo

Duel directly adds to the damage before deducting the armor defence of enemies so if its only +1 - 3(duel lv 1) its barely noticeable
  2. C

Could somebody explain EK's Aggro system please?

From my observation its like after a few rounds of enemy attacks aggro resets then whoever hits first enemy first aggro goes to him hence the higher attackspeed gets aggro instead of dps.
  3. C

Traps problems

Lol if you did that it would be a wile e. coyote stuff of legends. Ever played minesweeper? Thats what companions are for xP
  4. C

Meeting the Freetown rich lady as a female hero

Lol its not like you'll get to bed her anyway so it doesn't really matter.
  5. C

Grinding

At level 15 and looking for assassin armors and a good dungeon? Castle bluerock is the answer they all drop there.
  6. C

How about alignment?

Assasinate is ok while the poison mastery is meh. If you havent noticed theres 10 character slots you should experiment try something new else you may end up missing some good things and FYI joining the warriors guild as a rouge isnt that great you can only get 1 exclusive advance skill to use.
  7. C

merple issue still not resolved

Im pretty sure theres only 3 spawn spot for merple and they're all near each other east of the bridge. What you need to do is make a savegame in a adjacent map, load it get the merple weeds then rinse and repeat til you get 3.
  8. C

Level differences aren't big deal at all...

Truthfully with a good death resistance on griss and without the 2 troublesome minions you wont even need pots just keep hitting her from behind. Dont forget theres a death resistance potion on the throne.
  9. C

my Adaon reaching traps and just stumping them, often

Lol he can't help it he's that clumsy of a thief
  10. C

Trap Master is an awesome skill

Its a multipurpose skill it does damage about the same as stab i think it slows down although sometimes it misses and the best one is it adds more % to disarm. It basically makes irazur tomb an exp heaven. So 6 points is ok but i would stay at lv2 at lower levels. If theres anything that needs...
  11. C

Question about red orchids

Yep thats the one i was gonna type it but i suddenly forgot the name of the map.
  12. C

I found the wizards are weird

Normally we call wizards eccentrics so you can't blame them. Anyway i got a laugh or two from that beverage called "couk"
  13. C

Question about red orchids

2 spawns at the west side and 3 at the east of kingsbridge and 2 more at the east entrance of varsilia of course all of then are near the river
  14. C

Who is your favorite companion?

Gris is probably at the top of most peoples list as a tank, next would be adaon who most likely is used by warriors as an archer to aggro and last would be hirge im not a fan of her i find her a bit unreliable at the moment as i dont expect getting heals from her unless you have a supply of mana...
  15. C

Sword and Shield Warrior: Balanced Build

I support this build for sword and board its the same with mine. And for the stats ALWAYS have atleast int 1, awa 1 and per 2 for quests and some skills you can always equip some items to add +1 to int and awa later on so no use wasting precious trait points. As for str and agi always go for...
  16. C

Some suggestions, bugs and more

Here are some bugs to fix and minor suggestions to improve the game. Skills- instead of [skill] I,II,III,IV make it beginner, advance, expert and master. Most skills need to be adjusted coz some of them aren't worth using 3 skill points to max e.g. is the 2 handed expert absolutely makes no...
  17. C

Efficient equipment storage strategies

I'm usually decisive on my storage i clean up almost all the time even rearranged them to my liking so far i only use 2 storages on the town hall one for consumables and one for items i usually use and then the tower storage for the things that might have uses in the future probably for crafting...
  18. C

Monster Magnet

On my archer rouge it always happens no matter which bow you just have to kick them back from where they came from(companion) once she hits them again they aggro back to your companion almost always happens when you use rapid fire.
  19. C

rogue items

Sorry to tell you as of the moment theres no better dagger than the bluesteel poisonous dagger which is available at the thieves guild after you join or a lucky drop from 2 enemies
  20. C

that was so awsome!!! *SPOILER ALERT*

Well that works for all ranged monsters although you need to be atleast near the full range of the bow to be successful since using normal bows is awfully slow and from what i see needs to hit first before you can fire again please correct me if im wrong.