Search results

1. Y

What is the fastest way to level for a high level player?

But for ashen monsfers drop expensive equipments and weapons to sell
  2. Y

Whats the max skills points obtained from medical console in ark of lothasan?

I managed to get 2 skill points from the medical console but when I try more it gives me 650 toxic damage and nothing in return...so 2 is the max from medical console? or I have to wait more?
  3. Y

Is there any improvements that I can make for my current build?

Warrior lv 23 Check the photos for details. https://imgur.com/a/NF1wpiM So I got some comments about advanced skills that I should learn battle rage for stun immunity (good skill when dealing with robots) Is there any other suggestions that might make my warrior better? Would you mind to...
  4. Y

Any suggestions for 2H Warrior advanced skills?

This might do the job when facing robots thanks
  5. Y

I currently have 20 large batteries and 11 ancient(small) batteries
  6. Y

Adamantite Greatsword or Axe of the Minotaur Kings ?

Now I have more than 10 Pneumotic Mallet after alot of farming in the arc.
  7. Y

for future contents I'll leave them alone
  8. Y

Any suggestions for 2H Warrior advanced skills?

I finished precision strikes, massive criticals, and body development. What other advanced skills should I invest on?
  9. Y

It seems I can kill the king to get both..I will think about this option after finishing 30 emeralds task.
  10. Y

Finished The Lost Kingdom quest and for the reward I have to choose axe or the mantle. If I choose the axe then I have to compare it with my current weapon (adamantite greatsword). So for the weapon which one is overall better? Just for dps it seems the axe give over 4.5 boost. However...
  11. Y

nice but is it possible to use teleport or recall scroll from inside?
  12. Y

Lv 21 warrior, companion hirge lv 19 So I completed every side quests available in exiled kingodms (except the marthisian codex) and I have to level up as fast as possible (preferably 23 ~25) to start my journey to ashen wastes. Any suggestions?
  13. Y

Any quests from sergeant tarba (Port Malan)?

Is there any quests given by sergeant tarba? if so what should I do to get a friendly dialogue?
  14. Y

Great game developed by sadist

It gets worse when you hit sewers of horrors and ashen wastes. One of the best classic rpg game that I ever played (I like legend of grimrock too)
  15. Y

I mangaged to escape from the sewers of horror without potions!!!!!!

I did it without backup file and potions. YOU CAN DO IT!!! get 30 hp, mp. fire resist potions and you are good to go!
  16. Y

Yeah lesson learned. I'm really happy that I made it.
  17. Y

Trial and Error quest

The sewers of horrors, Mount Storme + dungeon, and Jabal Grotto (its nothing compared to sewers of horrors.
  18. Y

Warrior Lv. 21 After series of trials and errors, I managed to escape from hell. In short, I basically used Hirge and Breno as a meat shield (in underlevel) but Hirge is doing some healing along the way (Using battery cell time to time for Hirge so she doesn't run out of mana). Killing enemy...
  19. Y

Need help with call of the blood quest (new update)

after loading to my last save i bought 20 hp, mp potions which made it really easy. loi