Search results

1. Glass Cannon

Storage

True, but why would you keep items that you can't use in the first place ( like a warrior that keeping wand and staffs ) its useless, if you keep to my way of keeping space then you can keep every uniq item for your current class character and still have lots of space free.
  2. Glass Cannon

Storage

How to keep planty of space: Its simple equip your 3 companions with the best of the best of there specific class, the rest is focus on your main character the rest beside this useless to keep, if you are warrior don't keep anything else then warrior stuff, if your mage keep only items related...
  3. Glass Cannon

25 Varannari, jak je zdobyc?!.

Yes i know haha, well ill wait another 2 years then 😜
  4. Glass Cannon

I agree BUT how didt we know that this update would take 25 rep to continue, if we know this we could chance from the start, not after so long of nothing, hello we are back with an update and you need 25 rep to contineu... you know you gonna hit alot of players with this, if you come with an...
  5. Glass Cannon

mam ten sam problem z tylko 3 punktami, mam 22 punkty reputacji, a mam 3 za mało, więc poprosiłem mistrza gry, aby dodał więcej questów lub jak system ratuszowy, aby zdobyć więcej reputacji w darmowy sposób, ponieważ teraz ty utkniesz i nie możesz nic z tym zrobić.... 1624904006 I have he same...
  6. Glass Cannon

How to defeat kalagru lvl 31 hell beast from the abyss.

Hej Panie, dziękuję za informacje, zabiłem go już kilka razy, a łup nie jest tego wart, ale zmusza cię do zbudowania go w ten sposób, aby go zabić, to wyzwanie, ale możesz. Z poważaniem
  7. Glass Cannon

Hey LordHulio, First things first: My apoligize for my quote " I cannot read this ", it was totally not ment to shame or hurt people so i will apoligize. Second thing: Probely there is no translation for you language availeble, mey i ask what language this is? So that i can translate it my...
  8. Glass Cannon

Give me a specific spot, there is alot of desert in this game.
  9. Glass Cannon

I done them all 94 of 97 quests and for some reason i only have 20rep and if you done them all they do not falling out of the sky.
  10. Glass Cannon

Oke then i am done here 🤪 1624671912 Btw i done almost all missions but my varannari reputation is 20, i cannot continue since i need 25 rep 🤣, now what
  11. Glass Cannon

Lol i beat him twice now, both time i get 2 weapons.... ghost finger, deamon claw...... is that all the loot, what is the loot table anyway?
  12. Glass Cannon

If i use th menu in hirge does the game pause ? Or doest it continue killing you 🤪
  13. Glass Cannon

Hmm i know hey do give paralyse so i need to raise this resist and use anti paralyse potions then it should come good, i have all the requirement you ask so i gonna try it asap i am back, about my skills, there ALL maxed 👍 Btw i am a warrior i dont have mana so those scrolls are useless
  14. Glass Cannon

Any tips are welcome, I am lvl 27 but he kills me in no time, i use high endgear and most skills are maxed. I like to know his weakness, what element, what resist,
  15. Glass Cannon

Advanced skill not usable

First cast, clear space for other skill and cast again to add the next golem, its alot of work to cast all but you better focus on 3 or 4 higher skills is better then alot skill but lower strenght in my opinion.
  16. Glass Cannon

Paralysis OP

Go to this post and read my advice and info about your problem because with the right items the paralysis is good as it is: Last post page 1 for info how it works. First post page 2 for recommended gear. https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/paralyze-should-not-stack.6538/
  17. Glass Cannon

Paralyze should not stack

Here to help what items are best, or which are nice to have agains paralysic enemies, beside this a potion adds +30 more so you can have full resist however the crown of tol is cursed but if your healing is more then 4 or 5 a second you overrule the curse of the crown, ( Crown is a quest item...
  18. Glass Cannon

Paralyze should not stack

Well it is basiclly simple if you fight more then 1 paralysic enemie it raises the chance to get paralysed, and everytime you get hit specificlly by this paralisic creature the counter starts again, ( like you get hit and a 3 sec counter starts and you get hit again at 1 sec remaining the...
  19. Glass Cannon

How do I become a tester

Time will show what david got left in mind for EK, But to become a better tester well, i can't give you anymore advise then that is spoken since game is completed. ( for now ) <= because there are to many open ends and parts of the map yet to be explored. Just try to brake the game will gets...
  20. Glass Cannon

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Omg this is amazing bro, your doing well, i have been gone for a few months but ill try to keep up again to profite support and bug reports