Search results

1. A

Unweakened Undermother and secret Achievements

In the end, after careful preparation and planning, it was easy. I finally managed to kill the Undermother unweakened. I know many have done this but still feel happy
  2. A

2-Handed Cleric vs Ark on HARD

Just finished Ark with her. Was very happy with her versatility and staying power. She does not have the DPS of other classes but can last forever. She had her skills specifically reset for Ark and peaceful ending. Lasted whole upper level on Cognac only
  3. A

I should be dead. Funny bug

Afterward I popped a heal and continued on my merry way
  4. A

Raising 425k coins!

I am trying to raise 425k coins for donation as part of acquiring 2 trait points and some xps in Nivarian. I run between Sunken then over to Maze level 2 ( also up to level 1 for the 2 chests quickly). I can get roughly 20k coins per run with my 2H warrior + Hirge. With all the mana pots I do...
  5. A

Townhall Quests

Is there a limit to TH quest? I have been doing only deserter quests in Freetown (irony for a slave nation) and has not seen any more deserter quests for quite a while now. I don't want to kill slaves or hunt down the natives.
  6. A

Great game developed by sadist

As I only started playing this my first run through, and doing the ARK for the first time, I swear this game is developed by sadists! After running around for a few hours, dying countless time by fire explosion, I finally figured out how to get items, using stairs to save, farming reactor area...
  7. A

Orb of Shadows and Thuram Reputation

As your repitation are penalized severely during the quest, I figured I could travel to Icemist and paid fines (24k ish) to bring the reputation to -5. On completion of the quest, I had 35 reputation with Thuram (really not useful but since I got lots of coins just did it for fun)