Search results

1. T

Teleportation room

I admit it, I'm stuck. Can someone give me a hint without giving away the whole secret? Thanks in advance!
  2. T

For sequel...

I'd like to see the Eastern continent developed. And have either new characters go there or have or old ones take up the quest again. My 2 cents. @@
  3. T

6th red key?

Are there more than 5 keys available? I peeked at quest wiki to find out but it wasn't listed beyond 5. But there are 7 doors. Pretty much finished with quests so looking for all the little stuff before I read game spoilers. If there is a 6th (and 7th) key can I get a hint where it might be...
  4. T

ark free trait points

So after the 2nd I was only mostly dead, I assume that was the "don't be greedy" warning but is it possible to keep ramping up trait points? How many more can I get before the robots go thru my pockets looking for loose change?
  5. T

I really hate the Magistrate

That is all.
  6. T

ark card slots

I'm heading back downstairs to see if I missed something but otherwise would like to know the 4 key sequence to get into the last area of the ark. I ask here because I might see spoilers in the wiki however the idea of trying various card combos seems monotonous and lacks the thrill of discovery.
  7. T

Quest help w/o spoilers

Hello, have level 23 fighter with Hirge companion. Just outside of Sewer of Shadows and finished sunken citadel but not codex or ship. Also have some unfinished quests I cant seem to figure out. Dont want to cheat, but some direction would be appreciated. Need to finish: Masters Lab: edit...
  8. T

Love/hate this game!!

Arrrgh I went through sunken citadel a half dozen times trying to get past that barrier, before finally seeing that number 1 half buried in rubble! I like how the game makes you think but somedays I want to throw my tablet against the wall! Keep up the good work!